1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Made it to the 90 days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Rhys0, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Rhys0

Rhys0 Fapstronaut

Guys, I have finally made it.
    Today is the day that I hit the sweet 90 days, and I have to tell you, I feel so good.
    This journey up to this point has been rough; it has had its ups and downs, but man it has been so worth it.
    I feel so different; I feel like my confidence in general has improved so much since I started, I have just stopped caring about what others think of me, and I feel so much better.

The other day I was talking to a friend of mine and they mentioned how much I have changed over these past few weeks. I have noticed some change, but for me I haven't noticed abbot change in my life, but it seems that on the outside, to others, that I have completely changed, and I am so happy that they are noticing.
    My wholesome has changed by doing this 90 day hard mode, and I even got a girlfriend out of it. Like I said there were some days were I was fighting myself, my brain trying to convince me that it won't be bad if I just did a bit.
    But I stayed strong and I made, and you can all too.
    I know that with abbot of effort and pushing, we can all make it.

I won't lie and tell you that this journey will be easy, because it isn't, but I know that we can all do this, given some convincing.
    I will make sure in the fifties to post when I reach some other milestones, but for now I think I will leave nofap for a bit and try and improve my life so much more.
    Good luck to you all and remember: you can all make it. I know you can, just believe and push on
    Good luck!

2. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

Congrats man :emoji_clap:Stick to your goals and STAY STRONG

3. THEBEATPOLICE

THEBEATPOLICE Fapstronaut

awesome job man inspiring to all

4. Truth.
    Congrts brow & Good luck for future.

5. I will win

I will win Fapstronaut

Horray for you! (claps)

6. chabi

chabi Fapstronaut

nice one. keep going.
    i'm in my 8 day i hope i can do the same because everytime i started before i fall in my 40 or 30 journey. this time it will be the last i'm convinced, i can do it and i'll do it
    congratulatiin bro

7. Karthikeyan2211

Karthikeyan2211 New Fapstronaut

Congrats man, you are real man now

8. Th3Fl@5h!

Th3Fl@5h! Fapstronaut

Congratulations bro!

9. Buddhabro

Buddhabro Fapstronaut

Happy for your success but wishing you didn't have to leave.
    I'm sure that your experience can continue to inspire and teach us how to live a life without PMO.
    Best wishes

10. w95chris

w95chris Fapstronaut

@Rhys0
    Awesome man!Good for you.An inspiration to us all here keep up the good work!.Too bad though that you will leave NoFap for a while but i hope when you come back that you have write another post like this so we all can be inspired

I wish you the best in whatever you do man and once again congratulations on your 90 day mark