1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

M on day 5 please help....

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Vai98777, May 15, 2019.

1. Vai98777

Vai98777 Fapstronaut

I was on my day 5 and i have masturbated once that means i have lost the last 5 days??

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Correct. You have to start over.

RemittedHermit likes this.
  3. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

If you haven't already done so, please read the "Getting Started Guide" available on this sites' (noFAP) home page. It includes answers to many questions you may have as well as useful information as you get started on your journey of healing. Also check out the "Glossary" at the top of this page for definitions of abbreviations and terms that may be new for you.

You've gained some benefits from 5 days noPMO. How much is saved and how much lost ? Not possible to answer, but likely some benefits will persist. Everyone is different.

Go read. There is more to say, but it can wait until later.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

4. Vai98777

Vai98777 Fapstronaut

Whenever i an with my gf i kind of get wet not much but little and i loose my whole erection....please help.... would this be cured by nofap

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  5. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Hi @Vai98777 !

Depends on the root cause, and I don't know what that is. What I do know is that PMO is NOT good and can cause PIED and other physical (and emotional) difficulties. If you even THINK that PMO can be part of the problem, why not stop the PMO and see what happens. It can't hurt, and I strongly suspect it will help.

Do a search on this site for "PIED cured" and you'll find lots of threads with relevant discussions.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.