1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Fabian7

Fabian7 Fapstronaut

Day 26 and I slept in this morning (don’t do it) and I started fantasying. I don’t usally fantasise but it made me think if it’s possible to be free from lust. The last 26 days were easy. Why? Because i WANT to quit pmo as bad as I want to BREATH. Until every part of you wants to give up pmo it will be very hard. For 2 years trying to quit I had this emptiness because I was giving up pmo. Now I feel so FULL because I’m not pmoing, I actually want to quit. A lot are dedicated but not sincere.

Nugget9 and Scarab Beetle like this.
  2. Yes, it's possible to defeat lust.
    I struggled a lot and could get triggered even by hearing the footsteps of a woman walking by not a very long time ago.
    Now, I am able to look away when I see an attractive woman.
    There are still undefeated areas and it's very easy to fall back if you don't keep being vigilant
    but with time, you learn what you want to earn.
    You have to fight against those thoughts and endure, that's how you get stronger each time.

3. Fabian7

Fabian7 Fapstronaut

One thing I have learned brother is when I see a beautiful woman instead of sexualising her I admire her beautify for say 3-5 seconds and then keep going. Works every time

Tannhauser and Scarab Beetle like this.
  4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yeah, well said. The 3 second rule is basically: Notice (1 second); Admire (1 second); Move on (1 second).

5. Scarab Beetle

Scarab Beetle Fapstronaut

Yesterday I was walking down the street and I noticed a beautiful girl standing near the corner. We both looked at each and other and stared for at least 5-6 seconds. It became irresistible for me and I was about to be bombarded with lustful thoughts until I finally broke the gaze and moved forward. I didn't even look back to see whether she was still looking at me or not. I just moved forward. After a few seconds I didn't think about it. It takes some determination and self control on our part but I am yet to break the barrier of lustful thoughts. When I looked at this girl I should have thought of admiring her beauty instead of feeding my carnal thoughts. I'll be constantly trying and sooner or later I will get through this.

Fabian7 likes this.
  6. Fabian7

Fabian7 Fapstronaut

Pheromones bro ;) girls notice when we hold our essence. This one girl was literally death staring me when I was at work and she was with her boyfriend. I get girls standing extra close to me wherever I go. At the supermarket they just start talking to me randomly. Our creator is awesome lol

Scarab Beetle likes this.
  7. Fabian7

Fabian7 Fapstronaut

I’m not handsome and don’t have very good social skills but girls seem to be super attracted to me now

8. Scarab Beetle

A great motivation to all of us who are on this streak :) Earn those numbers and notice the attention of the opposite sex

Fabian7 likes this.
  9. Fabian7

Fabian7 Fapstronaut

It can be both astounding and shocking lol but let me tell u something bro don’t be puffed up with pride when you get attention from beautiful women. If attention is the whole reason for semen retention when your in a flatline or something and u feel like crap and u don’t get the same attention then you will fall off the wagon and end up even worse I personally do it to walk my highest path both physically and spiritually

10. Scarab Beetle

You are absolutely right there. Overconfidence and pride is a bad thing and can even lead to PMO again as a replacement for coping with rejection.

Fabian7 likes this.
  11. Fabian7

Fabian7 Fapstronaut

Perfectly said ! I’m going to bed now bro talk tomorrow :)

12. Scarab Beetle

See ya brother

13. Fabian7

Fabian7 Fapstronaut

Since your from India you’d be aware of brahmacharya?

14. Scarab Beetle

Oh yes, its one of the core self practices for a healthy and virtuous lifestyle :) though following its rules and principles requires lots of dedication, discipline, self awareness and deep meditation from a person.

Fabian7 likes this.
  15. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Sleeping in is asking for fantasy, I know that from experience. Good job getting away from it though. Keep fighting!

16. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

my two cents: I'll sometimes have problems with fantasies when I'm in bed and very drowsy, especially in the middle of the night.

I've learned that I just got to get up, take my clothes off, and take a cold shower, put new underwear on and go back to bed. It sucks, but I have to do it, and now it's kind of automatic.

Fabian7 likes this.
  17. Fabian7

Fabian7 Fapstronaut

You should be going to bed early and waking up early bro

18. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

I usually go to bed at 7pm and get up before 3am!

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. When you start to feel that tingle, it's a warning sign - Stop