1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Low value?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Hey

Im dealing with my girlfriend she asked for space because She's busy and last nite I read about low value mens
    I Got plenty of those signs

I Got goals I want to be a rapper, I'm working to better up my skill

But sometimes I feel like I'm going nowhere in life like I lose direction
    Also I found really hard to connect with her emotions

How can I become more high value?

2. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

Hey Motiv3,

Sorry to hear about your relationship struggles. If you feel like you are a low value man, then you gotta take action and do something about it. Being ambitious about your career and focusing on improving your skill is a high value trait if you remain consistent. Here are some things you can apply to your mindset to become higher value:

- Don't be needy:
    Are you feeling like you absolutely need to talk to your girlfriend a lot? You have to learn to be content without her, so that you can be happier with her. Making your career a higher priority than her is a good way to solve this.

- Be slow to anger:
    Being slow to get frustrated, angry, etc. Is not only good for you, but shows that you have more control over your emotions. If you easily get mad and it ruins your mood, take a step back and think before you react.

- Honesty:
    Do you tell your friends, girlfriend, and other close relationships truth? Do you find yourself lying to them, whether it be small or big? Speaking the truth, even though it's hard, is a very respectable thing that people value. Imagine if you found out your girlfriend has been lying to you about a lot of things. How would that make you feel? Now turn that around, how would she feel if you have been lying to her. Trust is important, make sure you put truth as a must in your relationships!

- Confidence:
    You said you want to be a rapper, but sometimes you feel like you lose direction. That's normal, but let me ask you something. Are you going to make it? If you don't feel confident about being successful then it brings you down. Regardless of whatever you want to do, if you are not strongly confident about it then you are certainly wasting your time. How many other people also want to rappers? If they are better at flowing, more creative, more confident, etc. How are you going to outclass them? You need to be confident in your craft, even if you are not at high level yet, but that you will get there if you work hard stay motivated.

That's it! If you take this seriously, you will become a higher value man. I hope it helps, God bless you and remember to be consistent.

BigJrock and Motiv3 like this.