1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

low - quality woman.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, May 22, 2017.

1. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

I recommend taking some time to focus on yourself and improve yourself before you start looking for a partner or falling for one. You are only making things worse for yourself.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

You should watch teal swan relationship youtube video her explanation is resonated with me.goodluck

3. Hey guys, I saw a lot of good answers.
    I didn't got any notifications of this thread from nofap.

I need to work on myself, on my selfconfidence.

I had a loong talk with this girl. What I learned from this, is that she has family issues and low confidence. I also learned that she hasn't have empathy, problems to think how other people think.
    It can't be from not much sex. I mean we had a lot of seks and she found it great. And she kissed another guy, not make love. But ofcours this can happen in the future.

I know this girl is nothing for me and it's only two months. But everytime I try to block her, she finds a way to come back.

If I think with my heart, I need he, I need that emotional attachment.
    If I think with my brain, I don't need her she's nothing for me.

I have some many withdrawels quitting the addiction, I'm not ready to let her go even she hurts me.

I may sound as a puss, but I know that. Need to get the fuck out that whiny comfort zone.

4. A good quote that I found myself reusing a lot in my case: "We accept the love we think we deserve" from The perks of being a wallflower.
    The point is that the issue isn't coming from the women. It begins with you and what type of girl you want to be with.
    If you have a low self-esteem, any girl could be fine even the ones who have low self esteem. If you overestimate yourself, then nobody will be good enough for your requirements.
    That doesn't mean that a low self esteem person won't be a good partner, I have many example where some have a long and stable relationship with someone. But what about you?
    Are you looking for that type of person?
    So the best is to ask yourself who you are, what you want in your life and which type of woman you want to date.

I understand you though, because for a long time, i could find myself running after any woman just for sex or attention because I had a low self-esteem.

5. ew