1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

low - quality woman.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, May 22, 2017.

1. Hey everyone,
    Need to tell tis story, just to get this out of my mind.
    I've had some girlfriends in the past and the most of them cheated.

I had a gf for one month and a half. I just found out she cheated on me, so I broke up with her.

The problem is: I always fall for low quality woman. Easy to get. Low selfconfidence. And pretty.
    I'm someone who's not gonna go for a smart, cute girl with confidence.

Now I know wy I do this, cause I myself don't have that much confidence and I'm easy to get. So yeah..

Now the problem is that I've always get cheated on. I mean I'm a friendly guy, who listens and takees care for their girlfriend. I used to be a walk over but now it's better, but still get cheated on.

I wanted to ask wy am I getting cheated on? But I already know the answer by typing it.
    Anyone has the same problem?

Deleted Account and aingdk11 like this.
  2. lol so basically "i consciously pick shitty girls to date, why do they act shitty towards me?"
    Accept you deserve better than that and raise your standards a bit man.

3. Alexhexvans

Alexhexvans Fapstronaut

I think your problem is that, you easy fall in love, thats good if you are soo attractive towards women, but show them who is the man, i know this might sound wrong but - dont be so nice to them, remember that you are the men and she must do what you want..

Deleted Account and IamRick like this.
  4. lol no. no no no no no!

5. Andre2807

Andre2807 Fapstronaut

How do you see yourself?

What type of guy do you think you are?

If you don't know yourself, then you'll go for anyone.

If you're a confident guy, who happens to enjoy cooking and running - and you have a great sense of humor... why for any reason would you go for a very insecure woman, who hates cooking, lives a sedentary life and basically have no joy in her life?

Get to know yourself.

List your qualities.

Have some non-negotiables.

My non-negotiable was: I won't date a girl I can't hold a great conversation with.

Naturally I started dating women who are great conversationalists.

6. LavaMe

LavaMe Fapstronaut

The women are low quality? Maybe so. But let's look at ourselves. We are guys sitting in a dark room PMOing for hours several days a week if not multiple times each day. That isn't exactly high quality. I mean who is looking for a guy who spends a significant amount of time doing that? And isn't PMOing cheating? Many of us are married and given our habit we could say our wives married low quality guys.

Of course I understand what you are saying. But it isn't just the women or you being too nice. If you go for easy to get women they are easy to get for anyone, not just you. Just like no PMO is a challenge that is worth it so is finding a good girl. But the first step with that for us is to improve ourselves so we are worth the attention of a good girl.

7. Alexhexvans

Alexhexvans Fapstronaut

I know womens, i know how to treat them, i had a lot of girls and non of them ever cheated on me, beacuse i showed them my confidence

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. you literally said that he should stop being nice to women and to remember that women are supposed to do what the men want. and you dont see a problem with that?
    neither of those things have anything to do with confidence, they are just qualities of a douchebag

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    Hopefulgirl and Deleted Account like this.
  9. Alexhexvans

Alexhexvans Fapstronaut

No no no, you got me wrong. Of course you must be nice to a woman, BUT what i ment was that, you must need to know each other for a while before you give her that huge attention if you are not sure if shes the only one.. no matter fact i feel really sorry for the guy, some girls can be c*nts. Need to be careful

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

Treat yourself to someone better. If that is happening whether it's early on in a relationship or later down the around, then that's an issue you need to deal with promptly. Don't let another women drag you down in a relationship that you care about and she doesn't.

Deleted Account and jest like this.
  11. Alexhexvans

Alexhexvans Fapstronaut

Exactly.. guys i mean come on.. we are not dogs, we have feelings too

12. Alexhexvans

Alexhexvans Fapstronaut

And even dogs have feelings :D

13. John84

John84 Fapstronaut

A month might be too short a time to really call it an exclusive relationship. Whats the most you could have in that time, 4 or 5 dates over 4 weeks ?

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  14. Dayanew

Dayanew Fapstronaut

Just by saying "I'm someone who's not gonna go for a smart, cute girl with confidence" you answered your question entirely. Yes, some girls will just cheat no matter what. They may be love or sex addicts and need that high they feel each time they get the attention of a new guy to make them feel better about themselves for even a few minutes. While not realizing such behavior is what makes them feel badly in the first place. But other girls can tell if you appreciate and value them as they are. Dating a girl you don't think is very attractive, intelligent or worthy of you is going to cause you to treat her differently than you would treat a girl you truly do value. Even if in your opinion, you are treating her with kindness. She can still feel the vibes coming off of you that say she isn't "good enough" for you and that may make her feel like she needs to go out and prove to you that clearly she is enough because look at all these other men that find her sexually attractive. You may not realize what you are telling her subconsciously just like she may not realize that's what she's doing when she cheats on you.
    It doesn't matter if you spend 24 hours a day with a girl, shower her with gifts nonstop and have the most amazing sex ever. If she doesn't feel like you 'see' her, and are emotionally present when you're with her then nothing you do will ever keep her from cheating.

15. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

"The problem is: I always fall for low quality woman. Easy to get. Low selfconfidence. And pretty.
    I'm someone who's not gonna go for a smart, cute girl with confidence. "

I'm just curious. I'm NOT easy to get.
    I DO have low self-confidence. Apparently I am pretty. I am definitely smart.
    My question is, (sorry, but I just would really love to know.)
    How can you tell a woman has low self confidence? Does she ask for reassurance a lot? Does she put herself down a lot? Or, how can you tell? How can you tell - on the other hand - when a woman DOES have confidence??

BTW, I'm really sorry this has happened to you and...
    "I'm not gonna go for a smart, cute girl with confidence."
    Why not???

Perhaps if you did you'd have better luck with them being true?

16. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

17. I'm sorry that you were cheated on. All you can do is try to get to know someone's character before fully committing. Maybe be friends for a while first, so you can suss out their morals and the way they treat people.

Tesslynne likes this.
  18. Second_chance

Second_chance Fapstronaut

When I read that last part I was " wait whaaaaat?" LOL

19. Second_chance

Second_chance Fapstronaut

Don't blame it only on women you date. How about you do some reflexion about how are you with them that your action cause this situation. Maybe you are too jealous or overprotective or insecure. I don't know you but cheating always it's a 50% fault on both. It's the result of a unhappy relationship that neither of you want to fix it and wait it to blow up. So I should try to meditate in what is it that you are doing that cause cheating?

Tesslynne likes this.
  20. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife, and from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.

-Jimmy Soul song