1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Love Dare

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Deleted Account, Apr 20, 2018.

1. So I told a friend that I was going to post this “Daily Love Dare”. It’s something mentioned & demonstrated in the movie “Fireproof”. These exercises are designed to selflessly show love to your partner and to build a genuine intimacy. You are supposed to work through these even on the days you might not want to...

This may not be easy so hang in there...

Good luck the challenge is on!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
  2. Day 1: Love is Patient

The first part of this date is fairly simple. Although love is communicated in a number of ways, our words often reflect the condition of our heart. For the next day, resolve to demonstrate patience and to say nothing negative to your spouse at all. If the temptation arises, choose not to say anything. It is better to hold your tongue then to say something you’ll regret.

Click like below :emoji_point_down: once you’ve completed the challenge...

3. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I LIKE the click Likes

4. I've been trying to do that this whole last week. Succeeded the last three days. So I clicked today.

How ironic... a TOTAL lack of patience on my part!!!! ;)

5. BetrayedMermaid

BetrayedMermaid Fapstronaut

I respectfully decline, but maybe later....

Jennica likes this.
  6. Sry for slacking here guys...

Day 2: Love is kind

In addition to saying nothing negative today, do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness.

Click like below :emoji_point_down: when you’ve completed the challenge :emoji_kissing_heart:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2018
  7. Yup I’m jumping ahead here so I don’t drop the ball...

Day 3: Love is not selfish

Whatever you put your time, energy and money into will become more important to you. It’s hard to care for something you are not investing in. Along with restraining from negative comments, buy your spouse something that says “I was thinking about you today”.

Remember this don’t have to be a huge gift or anything, could just be their favorite candy bar or cup or coffee. If it’s something that shows them you were thinking about them.

Click like :emoji_point_down: below when you have completed the challenge...

8. I realized I posted this in the wrong place..it should actually be in the Reboot in Relationship section...

Hmm.. @Kenzi how do I move it? Lol

9. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

@Jen@8675309 a little help please?