1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost V card

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Dec 10, 2017.

1. david1990

david1990 New Fapstronaut

so you both had sex and you texted her few days later with no talking what so ever in between? i wouldn't wait too many days and trying to play ego games if i were you. if both of you liked each other and had a fun night, i think you should have texted her earlier, even texting her that you had a good time and would like to see her again.

2. Chrispaul

Chrispaul Fapstronaut

You don't get laid so please stop giving advice. If she isn't answering his text she sure as fuck does not want to talk to them. That talking on the phone thing sounds straight from PUA websites(were you read your dating advice). You know what happens when you call and she doesnt want to talk to your geeky ass? She just doesnt answer and you look even more desperate because calling isn't as socially acceptable in today's age.

Im not trying to pick on you,but it pisses me off that inexperienced men like yourself give others advice on something they really have no understanding of.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Yeah I said it was me. Here's the thing. This girl is... complicated. I think she constantly puts on a facade so she doesn't get hurt. She acts like she doesn't care, although I think deep down inside she does. When we were in private, she was completely different. I mean, completely. Very open and shit. When she went outside around people, she just seemed so emotionless. Everytime I've seen her she's been like that, way before we hooked up. Anyway, I didn't call her because I knew she wasn't technically your average girl, so I thought she would just want me to text. Plus I didn't know if we were just fucking or not. We really didn't say what it was. It did seem like a little more than sex. Here's the thing, if it's just sex, that's fine. I just want to know a goddamn answer. I mean, it would really, truly surprise me if she was ignoring me, because she just seemed to really fucking like me. I mean, the way she looked at me dude, it was insane. I'd just be lying there, and she'd stare at me with this big smile on her face and I'd ask her what's up and she'd say I'm just that attractive. I'm not gonna cry over spilled milk. If she likes me, cool, maybe we can date, and we can definitely hook up some more. If she doesn't want to do anything else, I'd really like to fucking know that way I can look else where. Are all chicks this goddamn complicated?

4. Yeah man, but I didn't wanna seem attached. Thing is, it was my first time, and definitely not hers. You gotta admit, it would look clingy as hell if I texted her right away. Otherwise, I would have. That would be some shit if I fucked up by trying not to fuck up hahaha.

5. Why can't we all get along? Hahaha. Now, I'm no expert, but I'm starting to think that because I didn't text her for 2 days is probably the reason I haven't heard shit, or it's like ChrisPaul said and she doesn't wanna talk to me, but that would honestly surprise me, and that's coming from someone who is riddled with self-doubt and low self-esteem. I really wouldn't see a reason for her to ignore my text after she told me countless fucking times about how I'm a natural, I'm fine as fuck, and how she wouldn't stop staring at me because I'm just that goddamn attractive, and also how we'd continue it the next weekend. Her ignoring me because I didn't message her for 2 days would make sense in a way, because like I said earlier, she tries so hard to look like she doesn't give a fuck, because she's been hurt in the past. I really do think she would wait at least until the weekend and pretend like she doesn't care, even if she really really wants to see me again, because that's her defense mechanism. It's just my anxiety that's driving me crazy, because I put all these fucking thoughts in my head because she hasn't texted me back. It doesn't bode well for my confidence, but if she is ignoring me, I'm just gonna keep my head held high and move on, because apparently I should be confident and I'm sexy as fuck. Her words, not mine.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2017
    Hitto likes this.
  6. I just wanna say I really appreciate your advice, and I'm no expert at this, but I'm telling you man, me calling isn't gonna do anything for me. If anything, it will make me look attached. I just know it. As far as her having social anxiety, I can assure you 100 percent that no, she doesn't have it. In my opinion, she tries to hide her emotions. She's been hurt in the past, so I think she buries her emotions so she doesn't get hurt. I can relate to that actually. I know exactly how it is. It's some sort of defense mechanism, at least that's what I think. As far as her not texting me back, she's either ignoring me, her phone is off or some shit, or there's something else going on. Do I like her? Yeah, honestly I do. Would I date her? Yeah, I would, but in all honesty, if she doesn't wanna see me, I'm just gonna move on with my life. I'd be damn surprised if she's ignoring me though, truly. That would make no fucking sense whatsoever. To go from having passionate sex, not just drunk sex mind you, but passionate sex, to her ignoring me would just not make any sense whatsoever. Anyway, I guess we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2017
  7. Nah, I found out we were just having fun, which is ok, but apparently she likes to fuck around and go from guy to guy, so I'm done with that. I kinda sort of hooked up with her friend, but it wasn't anything real either. I mean, it's fun, but it's so meaningless. I kinda feel like a fucking horn dog. Is it wrong to just have casual sex? It ain't like it was gonna go anywhere anyway. Now I'm hungover as fuck and just contemplating things. God I feel like shit. Yeah, I'm just gonna move on I guess. I want to find a girl that I actually want to date, but I haven't found her yet. I always thought sex would be fucking amazing, which it is, but, it's just not what I thought it would be. I feel like I'm missing something, and I guess it's an actual relationship.

Sc8r51o1n likes this.
  8. This a balanced article on casual sex: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...ight-stand-self-esteem-psychological-distress

It claims that casual sex can increase confidence or can damage self-esteem and cause psychological distress.

Personally, I think it's better to not have it. Sometimes I get annoyed with some posts because they seem to think everyone should have one night stands, and depending the mood I'm in I can end up having arguments with them. At the end of the day it's your life, but I would never have one myself. I think if I ever had one I would feel depressed for about a month.

9. Thanks man. Yeah I guess I'll at least start improving myself first, then go out and find some cute girl and see where it goes from there. I mean, I definitely enjoy casual sex, but I guess I'm still pretty new to it and I'm experiencing new feelings. I've always had a lot of self-doubt and low self-esteem and that really seems to be improving. Last night, I was just so confident with that girl and it's kinda crazy how easy it was. I mean, it was fun either way, but I can't help but have this weird feeling, and I'm not sure what it is. Like, I feel good about myself, confident, but at the same time it was just sex. Maybe I'm looking for a relationship, but I think I have some trust issues too. I don't wanna get really attached to a girl and then get my heart broken. Maybe I should keep trying to meet girls and just have casual sex so I can build up my confidence and skills in the sack. I definitely could learn some things hahaha.

Deleted Account and Sc8r51o1n like this.
  10. Maybe that's why I've felt so goddamn depressed since last weekend. That one girl just wanted a fuck, which is ok and everything, but I do want more than that, and not with her specifically, but with a girl that I think is amazing.

11. Yes. Like it says at the end of the article, 'You shouldn’t hook-up if you care about seeing them again'.

12. Just gonna move forward now I suppose.