1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a permanent fix, please read... i need help

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by mornings, Nov 16, 2018.

1. mornings

mornings New Fapstronaut

This is so weird...
    Let me start off by saying that I know no one like me. I have been addicted to masturbating since middle school, I have to do it everyday and it has only been getting worse. The reason i cant get help is because... well.. im a girl.
    As a 20 y/o women i have a problem where in the morning, if i dont get out of bed early enough, i just masturbate the day away.... yes.. i mean like 8 hours of masturbation. I try my hardest to leave the house and go anywhere in public or surround myself with people because i dont feel the urge then (as it being extremely inappropriate overpowers the urge) but lately it have been feeling the urge in public and i have to draw the line. I even have thought about removing my clit because this is not worth a life of isolation.

I guess it has been so hard because i have been living with my boyfriend and have a very easy schedule (i do not have classes most days) so when he leaves there is nothing to stop me from wasting the day away. The worst part is that I have actual ambition to do more with my life and this issue just kills me to my core because its the only thing getting in the way of what I want to do. for me, i love sewing, but that means that i would have to motivate myself to work for long hours in my home with my sewing machine without anybody checking on me. I want to be independent so bad but i feel like i will never be able to own my own business or do anything if i cant get out of my bed.

moral or the story is i dont know what to do i think masturbating is my way of dealing with anxiety of failure, need for procrastination, fear, and idk.

this whole thing is just so strange to me, i have no problems with my boyfriend, no deep set issues with sex (or at least i hope, jesus) or anything like that.

I dont know what to do! I need advice!

2. matthew376

matthew376 Fapstronaut

Id say sounds like step one should be to keep yourself busy, if you cant trust yourself to be alone then find a job, doesnt matter what, can be anything. Youll get other benefits from that too

Have something that makes you get out of bed, you dont have to enjoy it at first as the goal right now is just to force you to be busy/out of the house