1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Look at childhood pictures of yourself

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, May 9, 2018.

1. I can’t remember who posted about it when I read it on here, but doing this actually really helped me a ton. I regained empathy for myself, which was lost years ago. I’m also feeling that youthful essence of life again. Give it a try.

2. I found some pictures of myself when I was a kid. Reminded of how good of a person I was. I will look at them again, thanks

Knighthawk likes this.
  3. I accidently happened to find old childhood photos of myself. I looked vibrant, healthier and always smiling and full of life. It's true, since abstaining from PMO and other illusory stuff I'm starting to look like my (real) young self again. Our soul, mind and body is precious, we should keep cherishing those. So yeah, good tip. It kind of scared me how my appearance had changed. My aura is way darker now. Time to let the light shine again....

4. My mom found an old pic of me as a toddler playing with my motorized toy Jeep and I had an intense rush of nostalgia