1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lonliness is my trigger.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Daniel8565, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Daniel8565

Daniel8565 Fapstronaut

I feel lonely all of the time. I am around my family and that helps, but I am craving a woman's company. This craving is my strongest trigger. How do i deal with this?

2. Pmosurvivor

Pmosurvivor New Fapstronaut

Let me speak from personal experience.

When you crave the need for a woman's company, use it. This is the human desire to socialize and to find a mate. By fapping away every time you are alone and desire company, you aren't fulfilling your social goal.

I'd recommend that in times of loneliness, chat up a friend, doesn't have to be female. If a female friend is what you want, practice your hobby through a club, like join a piano class, book club, or if you're in college, go up to a girl in a common class.

Remember, you don't have to be attracted to the female friend you make. It will perhaps tame your desire and even help you socialize.

CrisNet, Yesodi and WarriorScarr like this.
  3. Like @Pmosurvivor said. It's that thing, that pushes you to find a mate. And you know? It's awesome.
    Think about it - you have a need, to spend time with someone. You are healthy. It's the first symptoms of being normal.
    Loneliness? It's great! Everyone needs to stay alone for some time to rest or think about changes in life.
    Use this craving! It's like a kick to your ass that you should go out and have fun. Cinema, theatre, art galleries, parks, city malls - these places just wait for you. Life won't make you a chance to meet someone if you just sit in home and use PC.

CrisNet and Pmosurvivor like this.