Long Way to Go for recovering

Discussion in 'Ages 25-29' started by LongWayToGo, Dec 23, 2018.

1. LongWayToGo

LongWayToGo Fapstronaut

Day 1: highlights
    1. Didn't feel any urges.
    2. Utilized the day to get rid of clutter. Cleaned my room and opened up my old bags full of old clothes. Washed the clothes and separated the ones which were not fitting properly, for donating it to orphanage.
    Result: success :)

Silent Pearl and Jefe Rojo like this.
  2. Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo Fapstronaut

Nice job being productive! That’s something that I’ve found to be helpful. It’s when I have nothing going on or I’ve wasted the day, that’s when the urge is strongest. Nice job starting your journal! You will find it useful for organizing your thoughts. It’s also fun to look back at your own progress. And way to go with completing you first day! That’s got to feel good! You’ve officially begun your journey :). Keep up the good work!

LongWayToGo likes this.
  3. Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo Fapstronaut

Something to think about: feeling urges isn’t a bad thing, it’s how you react to those urges that could be potentially bad. Prepare mentally for those urges because they will come. Make a plan of attack while you’re strong for times of future weakness. What will you do when those urges come back? Urges will lessen over time if you stop indulging them.

jetskisetter and LongWayToGo like this.
  4. LongWayToGo

LongWayToGo Fapstronaut

Thanks @Jefe Rojo.

5. LongWayToGo

LongWayToGo Fapstronaut

Thank you @Jefe Rojo. Long way to go. Cheers :)

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  6. Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo Fapstronaut

You’re welcome!
    Yes, but now you are one day closer to freedom than you were yesterday :)

Bestdayever and LongWayToGo like this.
  7. LongWayToGo

LongWayToGo Fapstronaut

Day 2: highlights
    1. Stayed in control.
    2. Started running. Ran for around 5 km after a long time. :)
    Result: success :)

Grandpa61 and Jefe Rojo like this.
  8. Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo Fapstronaut

:) Nice work! I ran 3 miles this morning too. Nice job setting goals and you’re already starting your streak. Keep going! :D

LongWayToGo and Grandpa61 like this.
  9. Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo Fapstronaut

Merry Christmas Longwaytogo!

LongWayToGo likes this.
  10. LongWayToGo

LongWayToGo Fapstronaut

Thanks @Jefe Rojo for encouraging words. :)

11. LongWayToGo

LongWayToGo Fapstronaut

Thanks @Jefe Rojo.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  12. LongWayToGo

LongWayToGo Fapstronaut

Keep it up Jefe Rojo! :)

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  13. LongWayToGo

LongWayToGo Fapstronaut

Day 3: highlights
    1. I live in a 2 BHK apartment, which is shared with other folks as well. Today, I kept my bedroom's door open, throughout the day when I was in my room. This way I avoided being alone in my bedroom and indulging in any of the act leading to M.
    2. Cleaned my running shoes. They were eating dust for quite sometime. It's time for them to hit the lake trail again :)
    Feeling stronger!

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  14. Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo Fapstronaut

Nice counter attack strategy you’ve got there :) ! And nice job exercising too.

LongWayToGo likes this.
  15. LongWayToGo

LongWayToGo Fapstronaut

Thanks @Jefe Rojo. Wish you all the best in your journey :)

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  16. LongWayToGo

LongWayToGo Fapstronaut

Day 4: highlights
    1. Didn't exercise today, got aching calf muscles after my run on Day 2.
    2. Went to work after 4 days, was quite lazy at work. Returned home after 6 and a half hours.
    3. One good thing happened at work, when one of my senior colleagues was asking about what is going on in the market around one of the new programming framework. She asked me to learn this framework, and share my view as well. I was hesitant initially because I am not good at the prerequisites of that framework. But, she convinced me that I should finish the prerequisites in a week and then we can learn and discuss this new programming framework together. She also convinced me that learning things alone is good but we can improve and learn a lot from someone else's perspective and experience as well. I am grateful that I got someone who can hopefully guide me as a mentor as well. I am excited to learn this new framework as it is going to keep me busy for upcoming few weeks.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Jefe Rojo likes this.
  17. LongWayToGo

LongWayToGo Fapstronaut

Day 5: highlight
    1. Had nocturnal emission at night, didn't really had any vivid dream although, as I recall.
    2. Ran for 2km or so in the morning. Feeling better physically.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  18. Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo Fapstronaut

I’m glad you’re feeling better. Nice job exercising after yesterday’s issue. In my mind WDs are a good sign that your body is getting back to its natural cycle of getting rid of excess semen. Nothing to worry about but definitely a good thing because it helps release pressure. Nice job keeping up on your journal and goals! 5 days! What has been you longest streak before this one?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    LongWayToGo likes this.
  19. LongWayToGo

LongWayToGo Fapstronaut

Hi Jefe Rojo,
    I am enjoying some drinks with my colleagues and friends today. Glad to have you as part of my journey of NoFap @Jefe Rojo.

Here are the highlights for day 6
    1. Had a good day at work today. Had a productive day at work where I resolved a long pending issue.
    A successful day to wind up.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    Jefe Rojo likes this.
  20. Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo Fapstronaut

Glad to hear it! Carry on my friend! :)

LongWayToGo likes this.