1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lonely

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Perfectlyuncharged26, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Perfectlyuncharged26

Perfectlyuncharged26 Fapstronaut

29/m/London. 5 days into PMO though ultimately will become PM.

Enjoying feeling of cleanliness and not sexualising women is natural once again to me. I deleted all apps like Facebook, Tinder etc.

I'm struggling to deal with perceived feelings of loneliness. What can I do? Need real woman connection though when I chat to women these days I'm all in my head because of a number of things I've gone through and am going through.

What do people find works for the loneliess?

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  2. HeartSoulLifePassion

HeartSoulLifePassion Fapstronaut

Put on some fancy clothes, clean up, look in the mirror feel good, go out, walk around in public, say hi to strangers, make eye contact with woman, smile

Nuth, Bestfootie1 and NF SINCE BIRTH like this.
  3. It's all about mental thing.
    Some people find peace/freedom & some people find loneliness.

4. Read books or learn to play any musical instrument.

5. I think it is important to acknowledge that you are not alone in being lonely. A lot of people have it exactly the same way. Me for instance. It is completely normal and also something you can do something about. you see, feeling lonely is just a feeling. It is not necessarily telling the truth. The solution lies in your mindset. You have to make yourself feel less lonely. You can do that by finding out what your automatic thoughts is in a given situation and replace them by alternative, more realistic thoughts. This is cognitive therapy. Try it out.

Nuth and Bestfootie1 like this.
  6. MarloweArcher

MarloweArcher Fapstronaut

Smile when you go out to stores or walk the streets. Make simple idle conversations to people when you are waiting in queues - weather, upcoming weekend, sports news. It builds confidence.

Make an effort to look nice. You don't have to put on a suit and tie to go get groceries. But is your hair well combed or styled, are your clothes wrinkle free, are you matching - or are you in sweatpants and an oxford?

Do you look confident? Does your body language say I'm confident? I'm hitting on the confidence because you may never sending a message that you are not confident or look lonely.

Stand up straighter, speak clearly, smile, etc. send those vibes and friends and people will pick up on it. They will want to spend time with you becaose they want what you have.

It isn't about being macho, tough etc. it is a confidence that says I'm cool with who I am. I'm secure with myself.

Good luck! Take small steps. And you will get there.

Bestfootie1 likes this.
  7. mohamed sadek

mohamed sadek New Fapstronaut

just dont think of lonliness

Bestfootie1 likes this.
  8. HeartSoulLifePassion

HeartSoulLifePassion Fapstronaut

focus on healing yourself, take care of your body, cleanse yourself from your addictions, make changes, go to bed with being happy with something you said or did that day, everything else will fall into place.

Bestfootie1 likes this.
  9. Perfectlyuncharged26

Perfectlyuncharged26 Fapstronaut

Thanks all.

I'm quite confident (on the surface). I meet people, I play football, I'm flirty and have banter with girls regularly.

That being said, it's not 'it'. I need to fuck again. With meaning sensuality and no guilt.