1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lonely in Relationship at times

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Revvy1337, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Revvy1337

Revvy1337 Fapstronaut

I really think the hardest part about rebooting while married is the feeling of loneliness. We know objectively that our spouses and significant others do care and love us but subjectively feeling this can be difficult. For instance, my libido is practically non-existent at the moment (which at the beginning was frightening but now I am getting used to it) so connecting with my spouse is really difficult. I am a physical touch kind of person. I show love the best by kissing, hugging, holding, etc. Sex is the top of my physical love that I can offer. When I can't do the sex then I feel less loved. Any body have similar feelings on this? Perhaps lonely isn't the best word for it perhaps disconnected is? Anyway, I started NoFap on 11-4-18. I saw a video on accident on 11-25-18 because I was looking up someone on bing that I saw on YouTube. I wanted to know who this person is... then the video popped up. I quickly clicked it out. However, I have MO without P a few times which I feel has set my progress back. I am now day 3.