1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Loneliness

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ruBad, Jan 10, 2017.

1. ruBad

ruBad Fapstronaut

Recently my girlfriend starts to like another guy and she is with him most of the times. When I ask her to spend some time with me, she keeps on giving excuses, but she is always found Roaming with that other guy. I feel damn lonely when I see them together. Fast forward some days, it got worse and she chose him over me. Even though she claims they are just friends, they do all the stuff where not just a friendship people would do. So I had to move away from her and it's been so difficult for me. We even stopped talking, but I don't have enough courage to stay away from her. I have her thoughts all the time. And I'm feeling so depressed and lonely all the time. What to do in such situations :|

AndySky180 likes this.
  2. Sailor93

Sailor93 Fapstronaut

Stay strong my friend. How much value has this girl for you? Are you really afraid of losing her, or are you more afraid of ending up on your own,out of your comfort zone?

No man should be treated like you are now! Did you really break up with her, or is your relationship still in the grey area of maybe yes maybe no?

AndySky180 likes this.
  3. AndySky180

AndySky180 Fapstronaut

Hope you are travelling better. You shared a very sad experience. People are so complicated, and only on the movies do things work out smoothly and instantly. For the rest of us, it's a real struggle! Unless you have two heads, fourteen eyes, and reek like a dead rhino, there is every chance you will encounter someone even more awesome and wonderful, and she and you will be quite the item!!! Take time to grieve, but don't stay there, brother!!! Take good care of yourself all right! Cheers, and never surrender on yourself!!!

4. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

Sorry, she's made it clear she doesn't wanna be with you.

Hanging out with another guy? Are you serious? So you're cool that.

You have two options
    1. Be a man and tell her she can't hangout with other guys.
    2. Leave her