1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Loneliness

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Comander7700, Oct 8, 2018.

What to do to stop fap and build a relation with people and build a relationship?

Poll closed Oct 15, 2018.
  1. I don’t know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I don’t know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Comander7700

Comander7700 New Fapstronaut

hey guys so I’m male 19 y.o and I hve been doing MP since I was like 13 y.o. I moved to a new city a year ago and everything changed in my life. Always focusing on my career but it’s been difficult to do activities (friends have told me to start working here and I sent some resumes) buT nothing yet. So I’ve been just studying, cooking, exercise and meeting some people. The thing is that I live with my brother and most of the time he is at home sitting there studying in his pc or smoking and that’s so annoying. So I don’t know what to do in order to improve myself and go out meet girls and get a girlfriend to build a relationship. And I have trouble chatting or calling people because I’m always checking my phone if someone texted me. And when I talk with girls they get bored because I don’t do anything to give them attention. Because I’ve nothing to do. I need help to stop this lifestyle. I want to be like I was back in my country..

2. Stop checking your phone. This is easy. Use a loud tone, or have headphones in..listen to music and if you get a message it will ding. Music can get you in the zone to work and get stuff done, if someone rings you can straight away talk to them hands free. If it's a text or app message then you'll get the alert in the headphone.

Girls..you are overthinking it. Only chase the girl you want. Do it hard. Focus on one girl. Make sure you are a match personality wise or it's wasted energy. If it fails with her go for plan b, then c and so on. Don't be proud or have pride it's pointless. You must look behind the pride and be yourself. I think you are worrying too much.

And in terms of everything else you need to decide what you want to achieve. If it's just being happy then just live your life and be yourself. I think you are very judgemental of yourself and overly critical. It's easy for one to be more critical of oneself than anyone else in the world. It will stagnate you and hold you back. No matter what you do live by good morals, good integrity, good work ethic but do not be judgemental of yourself and do not be an idiot and do stupid actions either. Then you can enjoy life to the full.

Part of me thinks you've maybe met no one and have no one by how you write (I might be wrong). But honestly that's ok and I don't judge anyone unless they do bad stuff. Studying is good, very good. So is exercise and learning to good. You are doing the right things. Good things come to those who wait and those who build.

I used to read advice posts back. I'm not doing that anymore. I'm not worrying about something I mean well by. I learned to stop judging myself and you need to do the same and be free. At your age you have the world at your feet.