1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Loneliness in the evenings

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Gliderpilot9, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Gliderpilot9

Gliderpilot9 Fapstronaut

Hi I'm on hard mode at 25 days and I've been feeling lonely in the evening. Having food seems to help but it's still there. Any advice?

blacklabel92 likes this.
  2. Briareos

Briareos Fapstronaut

Any chance you could join some kind of social activity? even if it's online gaming anything.... preferably something IRL?

3. Gliderpilot9

Gliderpilot9 Fapstronaut

Yeah I could use meetup or something

4. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

PMO and other forms of instant gratification escapism was a way for you to neglect your feelings / suffering / pain / problems / dissatisfaction.

Now that you can actually feel what you're really experiencing (loneliness)... you can do something about it rather than run away from it or numb away that feeling.

Build a life where you won't be lonely anymore. It might take a lot of work, but it's up to you whether or not that's worth it. Most people would rather escape reality and numb away all their yearning for a better life.

5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

It is better to be alone than to be surrounded by idiots.

6. SuperiorMan95

SuperiorMan95 Fapstronaut

Yeah forced loneliness is a tough pill to swallow. Been there, done that. Still go through it all the time. I'd say take advantage of the solitude to get more clear about your mission in life. Number two: Start putting together a strategy to expand your social life. Number three: Be patient. Once you get your career and family life in order, you won't experience much loneliness.

7. ssha6451

ssha6451 Fapstronaut

I have a job that has long hours and study outside work hours.
    So alot of my time I spend in solitude.
    Things get lonely and it's hard not to PMO sometimes.
    I would say occupy yourself with something if not it is just a matter of time before you relapse.

8. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

(Slow clap) ( crowd joins in)