1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Loma V Campbell

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by elias18, Aug 31, 2019.

1. elias18

elias18 Fapstronaut

Loma V Campbell in 10 hours

Predictions:
    Loma by Late stoppage
    Fury by SD
    Edwards by UD
    Buatsi By Murder

2. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

It was definitely the right decision--Loma owned most of the fight--but you have to tip your hat to Luke Campbell. He's one of the few who's gone the distance against Loma and never gave up.

It was also interesting to see how some of Loma's tricks were unavailable to him, fighting another lefty--particularly that move where he bursts to his opponent's left side immediately after a jab. That looks so amazing when he's fighting a right-handed fighter, but when it's a southpaw, he doesn't really have that option.

elias18 likes this.
  3. elias18

elias18 Fapstronaut

You are absolutely correct, I dont think hes fought a southpaw before in the pro game.

Campbell definitely could be world champ I think he should move up to JR Middleweight.

I think the score cards were a bit of a joke though as campbell did win a few rounds like the first, 9th and 10th

4. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

I agree, I was really impressed by Campbell. I didn't know who he was before this fight, and I just assumed Loma was going to murder him. But it ended up being a pretty good match. There were definitely a few flurries in there where Campbell seemed in trouble, though. That's one thing about Loma, even when he gets hit, he looks completely unfazed.

elias18 likes this.
  5. elias18

elias18 Fapstronaut

Im british so I knew who he was since he won gold in 2012.

And yeah either Loma has a great chin or Campbell is feather fisted.

Weve got some good cards coming up UFC 242 next week and Progais V Taylor & Chisora V Parker October 28th.