1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Little story

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Karimtolstoi, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Karimtolstoi

Karimtolstoi Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,
    I would like to share with you a little story I had the week before. There is a girl whom I was introduced to via my sister because they know each other.
    I got her number them I talked to her. Everything was going fine, she seemed cool so we agreed both of us to take a coffee together. We met the day after and it was pretty cool, we talked about different subjects. She didn't seem bored nor I was so we stayed for about a your and half.
    I asked her if she had a program for the day after ( a Sunday), she told me that she was afraid of not being able to meet me because she had to see her grand mother who lives in another city.
    I called her on sunday asking if everything was going well and we had a pretty good discussion.
    On last Monday she didn't answer my calls. I called her also on Tuesday but no results. I don't know why she is doing like that?! It made me nervous because I felt ignored without reason.
    Has anyone of you an explanation?
    Thank you.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. There can be many different reasons. One being she got cold feet and didn't know what to do. Secondly, she might just be going through some stuff. I would wait till she calls you back, or at least texts you if not then move on.