Link to journal on profile?

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Wolf2019, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Wolf2019

Wolf2019 Fapstronaut

A lot of guys are keeping a ongoing thread as their "journal" on NoFap. Could there be a feature where when we click on the person's name and their profile info pops up in a window, could there be a link to the person's "journal" there?

As it is right now, if some guy comments on my thread and I want to know more about his story, I have to ask him if he has a journal or poke around through all his posts to lots of different threads he has posted to and try to find the one that is his main journal.

For my own journal, I have put a link to it in my signature but not everyone is doing this. It would be nice to have it easier to find in the profile info.

2. CookyMonster

CookyMonster Fapstronaut

You see if he has a journal when looking under the name and pic on the right in the box at the bottom „My journal“.
    And on someone‘s profile page under Information there is a link too, when it is set.

3. CookyMonster

CookyMonster Fapstronaut

If you check on the right now where you see my name and box you see My journal

4. Wolf2019

Wolf2019 Fapstronaut

oh awesome! has that been there all this time and I just overlooked it or is it a new thing you just added? I don't know how I set that up on mine.

5. CookyMonster

CookyMonster Fapstronaut

It‘s been there ever since I joined end of May. Here in this thread I see yours already. You click on My Journal.
    , left under your avatar.

To add it on your profile page you click on your Username up in the menu bar, then on Personal Details, there you see Journal Thread Link, there you paste your journal‘s http:// thread link in.

6. Wolf2019

Wolf2019 Fapstronaut

Ok, great problem solved!

CookyMonster likes this.