1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lift weights twice today

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Amir Mcm., Apr 18, 2015.

1. Amir Mcm.

Amir Mcm. Fapstronaut

Trying to push thru the night trying to get thru this!!

2. rabbitz23

rabbitz23 Fapstronaut

That sounds a bit unhealthy, but extremely admirable!.
    Just don't injure yourself!, if you're doing home workout and not pushing yourself to the breaking point each session then cool, more power to you but if you're going to the gym twice a day... be careful!.

dont forget to give your body time to heal but at the same token, maybe this video can inspire you (if he can do it... we can do it too):

Also don't forget to take pictures.. they mean and matter a lot and help you a lot, i fucked up by not taking pictures of my body changes in the four years i've trained in the gym, never filmed myself squatting 186kg free weight not assisted without belt.. film and photograph dont even feel ashamed gooood luck dude!.

check out calisthenics too

DireWolf likes this.
  3. Amir Mcm.

Amir Mcm. Fapstronaut

ok thank you. I do 2 light lifts a day sometimes.

4. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

Awesome, working out lifting weights is great and has helped me alot too, and as rabbitz said, its very important that you watch out for injuries and stop and check yourself every time you have pain after working out