1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Life improvement going through breakup

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Bestlife2019, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Bestlife2019

Bestlife2019 New Fapstronaut

im actively posting my first post it’s only been a few days since my last PMO. I’m looking to improve myself by taking major action this next 4 weeks. This addiction to PMO takes so much time out of my life and I need to get my focus on business learning improving and making more money then I ever have within the next 200 days this year. Also just lost my best-friend as I was never fully committed to her our physical connection was just amazing. I’ll work on improving myself over the next 2-4 weeks and maybe see how to win her heart back .. I would like to commit to several weeks of NoFap so that I’m fully focused into her if ever we are to connect again before the end of May.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome! I know how hard breakups can be, man. Often times that’s when our p usage goes through the roof! I applaud you for realizing this and instead using your energy and emotions to better yourself! I wish you all the best, my man! :)