1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's fight this together

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by fightingpmo, Jul 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. fightingpmo

fightingpmo New Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

I'm 15 years old right now and I started pmo a little less than a year ago. I now recognize how dangerous pmo really is and I have decided that now is the time to fight back. I love how supportive this community is and I hope to offer that support to those in need and receive support when I need it. It's going to be a tough road ahead but I assure you we will make it together.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in theappropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Welcome!
    We are here to fight alongside you!

You dont have to fight this battle alone.

Spend alot of time on this site.
    It will help take your mind off any urges that arise.

Post here often and ask for help.
    See what others have discovered.

It is possible to achieve your goals.
    You can remain PMO free!

Stay Strong

fightingpmo likes this.