1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Let Me See Your EDC!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Intelli Gent, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

Anyone else big into pocket knives, skill toys, and other every day carry survival items?
    I've been a knife enthusiast for most of my life. The current ones that have been hanging out in my pocket are a Coast tactical knife with paracord lanyard, a cheapo Acme truckers knife, a Case XX medium stockman, a Schrade Uncle Henry Head Rancher medium stockman, ranger beads with compass survival toil, watch with paracord handle I did, and prayer bead paracord bracelet.

2. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I usually carry a sog kiku

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

How do you like it? I've never owned one

4. Have a butterfly knife and a sawtooth i go everywhere with. Not really needed because of my former postion in local military. Have a license firearm with me at all times.

I do have some swords though. My ash dark katana... used it to cut up mangoes a while back.

Intelli Gent and Coffee Candy like this.
  5. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I like it a lot. I wasn't used to knives with a safety feature when I got it so at first I would sometimes turn the safety on by accident.

Intelli Gent likes this.
  6. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Spyderco Military, usually.

Intelli Gent likes this.
  7. I was about to go but out old pics and flyers from my rave days lol. I really like the feel of my crkt ryan 7 but I dont like the plastic liner lock. I got a Kershaw and I'm in love with the Emerson opener.

Intelli Gent likes this.
  8. Civilcobra

Civilcobra New Fapstronaut

My most recent edc is a kershaw cryo 2. I have purchased a few kershaw knives over the years, along with many case xxx. One of my favorite go to knives is a kershaw shuffle, it was a $5 knife I bought a couple years ago but it's been quite useful. I don't carry it often I just keep it in my my console it's been very useful for a goto knife.

Intelli Gent likes this.
  9. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

But that's good, that it does have that my wife has a stiletto style fast action knife with no safety. She won't use it cause it keeps opening on her.

10. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

So do yall prefer a smooth edge or serrated? I can't stand serrated.

11. Smooth. Much easier to sharpen.

Intelli Gent likes this.
  12. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

I agree plus serrated edges get caught too easily on things.