1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Last night was interesting (just some ranting)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Kingchef, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Kingchef

Kingchef Fapstronaut

soo last night was pretty intense for me. I get home from hanging out and thought I was just going to head to bed and watch Netflix. But then I got hungry which kept me up and once I was done eating I went to smoke a cig in my bathroom and that’s when I felt myself trying to go back to what it knows which is while I’m smoking I may just scroll through some sites until I find something watch. It was my usual routine. As I went to the private page of my fone the first thing that popped up was this site. Instantly I felt a sense of gratitude like nah not today P I’m only a week and some change in this reboot and I can’t fuck it up this time. But later that night I had the most intense sexual dream idk if I was watching P in my dream or if it was just ...idk but it was intense I really couldn’t separate dream from reality. Then I woke up early this morning and saw everything was fine. Kinda scary for me but it let me know I’m definitely on the right path. I’m honestly not sure what day I’m actually on but Im definitely over a week. I’m exposed to triggers everywhere but it’s the society we are in but I can say at least on my end I’m holding up. Again thanks guys for letting me rant for a bit. Keep flying high fapstronauts!

theNewStoic and CH3RRY like this.
  2. Hello, and welcome. Nice lil rant btw. You know, you can get it done, if you are serious about it.

CH3RRY likes this.
  3. Kingchef

Kingchef Fapstronaut

Hey thanks bro and yea I’m definitely serious about it. My biggest thing is just not over complicate things and each day just get better

CH3RRY likes this.