Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by Sychar, Jul 27, 2018.

1. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Nice Pics!

s1.jpg s2.jpg s3.jpg

Sychar likes this.
  2. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

3. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Thanks ♡

4. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

the earth did not tremble, the waves of the sea did not calm down, there were no flowers in my grave, to my pain and I found the cure.

As I see almost 5 months ago that I was not in this place, things have not changed much, I want to assume that I was encouraged to enter because yesterday I had a relapse, 24 days have passed a new year in which it was supposed to be different, but the only thing that changed was my hair. Last night I felt something that makes me feel a bit of enthusiasm, I felt tired, tired of this life.

thanks to those who reminded me and are still here, I cry for what they left and I do not know if I will hear from them again, and I long for those who sought me and made me feel at home. infinite thanks.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  5. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Thanks so much ♡

Freedom_lover likes this.
  6. dear sychar,
    you are so right with your observation. but the question "why is it so?" is easy to answer: we live in a free market system with the idea of an unbraked growth. And every unhappy consumer is a good consumer because he/she has a need to buy expensive cars or clothes, cosmetics or beauty surgery and so on (or even P). If everybody were happy with him/herself there were less need to do so...
    I hope you will be able to love yourself - and so everybody else. Good luck on your journey!
    Namaste

Sychar likes this.
  7. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

if you're right. It's like that Because I taught and gave my body the habit of needing to eat things like P and M, how you should know how to break a habit and it is more difficult than creating it and more when it is rooted and satisfies your flesh, I am not saying that is impossible but the term sometimes produces small losses of faith, but not of hope.

Freedom_lover likes this.
  8. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Welcome back ......sad to see.....that you are still struggling
    But this addiction is really difficult to defeat

Sychar likes this.
  9. Eleanor

Eleanor Fapstronaut Moderator Assistant

Querida, se lo que estás pasando. Este año tampoco ha llenado mis espectativas, y las cosas pintan difíciles. Pero siempre esta Dios con nosotras. Es lo mejor que te puedo decir porque yo no estoy mejor. Dios siempre esta con nosotras.