Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by Sychar, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Freedom_lover and M.S.H. like this.
  2. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I will do anything to make you laugh hey, by the way. I missssseeeddddddddddddddddddd youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Deleted Account and Sychar like this.
  3. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Te eche mucho de menos :(

4. tweeby

tweeby Banned

We get through this, pinky promise :)

Sychar likes this.
  5. Eleanor

Eleanor Fapstronaut Moderator Assistant

Yo tampoco tengo jajaja mi teléfono se averió porque le entró agua en el mar y aún no tengo otro, primeramente Dios esta semana ya tengo teléfono y en cuanto lo tenga te rolo el número por mensaje privado :3 Pues, sinceramente me siento mal, acabo de recaer esta mañana pero bueno, a empezar de nuevo.

M.S.H. and Sychar like this.
  6. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Ay mi amiga, lo siento por el teléfono y también tu recaída, sin duda estos tiempos han sido difíciles para ambas por lo que veo. Pero no es nada que no se pueda vencer. :) ya pasamos por esto.

7. Eleanor

Tienes razón, sí vamos a poder :)

M.S.H., tweeby and Sychar like this.
  8. Eleanor

Tienes razón, sí vamos a poder :)

M.S.H., tweeby and Sychar like this.
  9. Eleanor

Don't worry dude, the Moderator team is taking cards over him, we've noticed a lot of disgusting threads from him.

M.S.H., Deleted Account and Sychar like this.
  10. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Que paso? De qué me perdí?

11. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

I am also good....(regarding the streak)
    But I think I am slowly improving myself in other aspects too....

12. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Im so happy to know that. That's what this place is about, to be a success story that is written every day. :)

13. Eleanor

Ahora soy Asistente de Moderador y estoy en contacto directo con los fundadores y los Moderadores oficiales, así que ya vimos que ese Jinkazama esta posteando muchas cosas de hacer orgías para que no recaigamos en PMO y cosas de ese estilo. Ya lo silenciaron durante un tiempo como penalización, esperemos que centre un poco su cabeza cuando regrese :)

14. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Te felicito princesa. Me alegro mucho por ti:* y espero las cosas se resuelvan con ese chico.

15. Eleanor

16. No problem, its good to have you back.

17. Thank you for your help ! Hope you're doing fine as well ! Cheers !

18. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Day 0

The unexpected is what changes your life.

I reached 14 days if I did my accounts correctly, yesterday I simply fell into the abyss and let myself go, there is not much to talk about that fall.

August 2nd
    I got a job, finally in what I study, I am now a pedagogic assistant and I work with the state with children from 0 to 2 years old, pregnant and lactating mothers, it is a beautiful job, only from Monday to Friday and I have the rest of the day for son, I did not think I would find a job like that, and I arrived in a surprising way, God is good and I am aware that his grace is undeserved. I am already working a week ago, my co-worker is great, he teaches me many things, and above all I learn from mothers, I am assigned to rural areas and access is very difficult but it is worth every second and every effort for those children .

yesterday watching a movie, remember my boyfriend, remember the combats, the time he should be in service in his country, and remember that we are not together, cry to fall asleep, I do not want to have a partner anymore, I want to keep the beautiful concept of love that I learned with him.
    today there was a discussion at home with my parents and my sister since she does not do much at home and they want me to do everything, I know I give a small contribution in the house because I have debts to pay, but my father gave me a news that broke my heart, told me that I had to leave the house, that I had until the end of this month to go with my son, taking advantage of the fact that I already had a job, my mother had asked me to leave home before, but never my father, Another reason to mourn for hours this morning, but I'm calm, I know that with the help of God everything will be solved, I left alone before and this time will not be the exception, I thank you for your support I will try to be here more often. I just wanted to vent. I love you all

19. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Great news with the job Sychar! I hope it brings new opportunities and better financial support. In case you didn't realise, you're very very very very verrrrrrrrry popular around here so we missed you lots. Hope you have a great start to the week.

20. Yeah, the same thing happened to me yesterday and it was my 14th day also. I wasn't properly prepared for the sudden urge and i gave in. Oh well, back to square one for us, but we can do this.

Congratulations on the new job, sounds like you're enjoying it and that's always good.

M.S.H., Sychar and Deleted Account like this.