Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by Sychar, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Day 0

yesterday was a difficult day, today is a new day.

I have fallen many times in the last weeks with or without P. I looked for different things or ways that made me go farther and farther, but emptiness always accompanies me at the end. I decided to start this trip alone. Nothing that I went before in this place is at this moment. I am a different person now. And I'm glad that it is.

2. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

welcome back sychar
    how are you?

3. I'm glad to see you back again sister !! :) Yes with time, everybody changes!! Whatever we were yesterday, we are not that same person anymore.. Btw, it feels great that you're already feeling better !! :) How have you been my dear sister?

4. Welcome new you, i hope you find what you're looking for and have a successful reboot journey. Good luck.

5. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Hi Sychar! You're not alone, as you have this community. :)

I just joined this site for the first time 6 days ago, when I decided to get serious about quitting. It sounds like you are a returning user. May I ask why you left before?

M.S.H., Beamer and Sychar like this.
  6. @Jinkazama dude get a hold on your emotions ! Its a site for recovering P & S addicts not the s chat site that you're used to. Go blow off your steam somewhere else & respect the people sharing their stories here!

7. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Day 1

society has a problem, I do not pretend to blame it for my way of being with myself but I do affect 90% of my way of perceiving and seeing the world and myself. Society applauds self-rejection, seems to hate self-esteem, self-image, self-concept, and those are just some things that I should start to change, if society hears you say you're the best, that you can, that you're handsome, that you look beautiful every day they will tell you that you are self-centered, and that you look at everyone above you. But if you say you can not, and show your weaknesses, they are happy that you feel bad. So why are we not taught to love ourselves, instead of loving? Why should we love others first instead of ourselves? Because if I show my love for myself, society hates me but if I say that I am miserable, society applauds me? Yesterday I focused on myself, look at my face, my way of being, thank for being alone and thus be able to heal myself, it was my day, ideas came on P, but I must exercise my self-determination. They are Steps that if continuous will be a goal, and a goal that if continuous will be a project.

8. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Day 3

laziness...
    yesterday it was hard for me to get out of the chair, I know it's terrible, my mother tells me all the time, in fact as a child I dreamed of creating a toothbrush to brush without effort, it's a bad habit I try to change. My goal is 30 days without PMO, it was difficult in the past, but I am more stable, responsible, and mature mentally now what will help me on my way to leave this. My longing is to be able to get into an audience and teach young people like me how to overcome this, talk about what nobody is going through, give them the way out that I never had.

I have not had sex for 9 months, sometimes I miss it, sometimes not yesterday I had a conversation with my son, I was wondering when I was going to get married, and because I was not married, I can not explain my divorce now, and also because I do not have a partner, I knew that the day would come to talk about this with him, but he is only 5 years old ... Things work well being without a partner (removing the sexual area). I would not change my peace for anything in the world.

Freedom_lover, M.S.H., A leaf and 7 others like this.
  9. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Thanks so much. Good and you?

10. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

I'm fine, thank you although it's hard to come back

11. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Thanks friend

12. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Come back because registering what I do helps me.

13. I like your text a lot. A lot of thinking I share with you

M.S.H., A leaf, Beamer and 1 other person like this.
  14. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Beamer and Sychar like this.
  15. My critics about society is that they judge and establish morals without true grounds. A girl that has courage to explore and have self esteem is easily considered trashy. Dressing sexy while men love it is judged. Having open sexuality and exploring truly and finding true causes true values true bases not appreciated. I found many important things on my journey and I actually think that these points are essential to getting out of the dilemma. I made a lot of progress especially lastweek.

Judgement rejection and condemnation has to go first. So you can actually start looking what the true reasons are. I am convinced that each one has different reasons why he ended here and each one needs to find his own truth to exit the devil circle.

If you keep being caught up in social moral judgements from them guilt and so onyou can’t look and see and there is so much that needs to be seen.

16. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Thanks, I thought it was the only one: D

17. Eleanor

Eleanor Fapstronaut Moderator Assistant

Holaaaa como estás? Me alegra verte de regreso :)

18. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Exact. You must fall in love with you. Society has double standards, for example, if you have sex with a boy that nobody in your family likes, it's almost a crime, but if they like it, it's perfect that you do it. We should not follow the stereotypes, I'm glad. Much you're learning so much on your trip.

19. Sychar

Sychar Fapstronaut

Amiga de mi alma aaaaa como has estado???? Perdí mi teléfono anterior. Debes darme tu número de nuevo. :*