1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Kik group chat

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Gabe F, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Gabe F

Gabe F Fapstronaut

hey what's up guys. A lot of people come here to this site to quit fapping and there are a lot of things involved with doing that. A lot of times we have to improve other aspects of our life. Many people after quitting fapping for good notice there lives are better than before they started fapping because they have started working out, eating healthier, and just having better habits, etc. That's why besides being dedicated to not fapping one of the biggest things that helps us quit masturbation is self improvement in other areas of our lives. That's why I want to make a kik chat for us to more quickly update each other, encourage each other, and talk about our self improvement. While we can talk about or fapping addiction I want to remind you this group is not just for nofap. It is for self improvement and creating better habits. Anyways my kik is Gabe_Fo message me and I'll invite you.

2. Gabe F

Gabe F Fapstronaut