1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Kegels

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by anakin_reid, Feb 15, 2015.

1. anakin_reid

anakin_reid Fapstronaut

Does anybody here do Kegels? I;m new to the forum but I was just wondering what the community thought about this. I think I am going to start a kegel routine. From what I have read I should be doing the exercises multiple times throughout a day. This is just a quick post but I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas or routines for me to start practicing consistantly. Thanks

Anakin

2. drawoh

drawoh Fapstronaut

I do them randomly at random times and random patterns.

3. longhauler

longhauler Fapstronaut

It shouldn't be like a conventional exercise that wears you out. It's possible to do it continuously throughout the day

I used to do them regularly over the course of about a year and this was about 3-4 years ago. They definitely work if you're looking for more staying power. To test it out, I once masturbated all-day long. I ended up having 10-12 orgasms and only ejaculating once (at the very end)

4. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

It makes me wanna edge so it's not for me

5. Huggan73

Huggan73 Fapstronaut

Ive done them on and off but yet to test out my staying power

6. I do them everyday at random times. I feel they've become a bit easier since I'm on Nofap