Keeping track :))

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by Belladisa, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

Hi friends!

So I’ve decided to start a log of all the days I stay clean of PMO. It’s actually been an incredible 42Days so far, and I am honestly so thankful I found this forum. I’m Catholic and so of course that’s an important part of why I’m doing this, but it isn’t the only reason. I love my body/mind/soul and I want to respect it, and live up to my fullest potential. I know that this area of my life has always kept me way less confident than I know I am. So! Here is goes:) excited and already knowing there will be a ton of bumps along the way.. but I am hopeful! Already noticed that my mind is clearer, I sleep better, I’m more confident in the way I carry myself, and I just genuinely love myself more :) the benefits are real, and totally worth it. I wish everyone an amazing journey too.. day by day !

Day42/

pp7711, 19conquer, charlie78 and 9 others like this.
  2. Thank you for the positivity

Belladisa likes this.
  3. legendsneverdie

legendsneverdie Fapstronaut

That’s awesome. really awesome it feels so good to be able to love yourself

Belladisa likes this.
  4. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

5. MuscularSherlockHolmes

MuscularSherlockHolmes Fapstronaut

Nice progress :)

Belladisa likes this.
  6. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

Greetings my fellow sister-in-Christ. Stay strong, keep yourself occupied and pray often!

Belladisa likes this.
  7. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

Same to you :) Thank you for the advice!

torrace likes this.
  8. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

Day44 and 45 (forgot to log yesterday).

Met someone new in these past few weeks.. I feel like it’s going to be interesting seeing if triggers are going to come up now that I’m seeing someone..

Happy and feeling good:)

9. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

Days 46 and 47 :)

Solomon435 likes this.
  10. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

Congrats! Well take things in your own time, pray both of you have plenty in common!

Belladisa likes this.
  11. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

Thank you! Yes, taking it slowly and one day at a time.. :)

12. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

Day 48 :)

Wanted to make a note of how thankful I am for this journey of no PMI. It’s actually unbelievable how much more self-control you gain and clarity of mind.. each day I really can notice more changes and I feel stronger.

Deleted Account and Solomon435 like this.
  13. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

It's so cool you've made it this far and you're so happy!

Going no PMO is a really great thing because you learn how happy you can be without it. It's hard but that's what makes the award so worth it!

Keep going! :)

14. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

15. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

Day 50:)

Today, admitted to the guy I’m seeing that I had feelings for him, and he admitted the same. :) But to know I’m not just lusting but I have clarity about my thoughts and feelings.. guys the peace of mind is unreal. It has so much to do with no PMO (and tons of prayer). Now! To see if he actually has clarity lol.......

16. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Oh my gosh, that's so awesome! I feel so happy for you! :D

Now that you know the difference between love and lust, things are having a better clarity. I hope he feels clarity as well.

So happy for you! :)

Deleted Account and Belladisa like this.
  17. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

Thanks!! :D

18. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

Day 51&52 .. need to get to sleep earlier so that I can actually remember to log here. !

19. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

Day 53.. :)

Confidence was slightly lower today, which I know is normal for everyone, but can be a trigger for me. Anytime I feel low, I have to be careful to distract myself and do things that help me feel secure again.

Side note.. went to mass today, and felt so happy to know that I have strength coming from Him too. There is no way for me to be able to get through this and go beyond myself without his help and knowing that I am loved completely and fully, and that I don’t need to look to PMI to give me that feeling and sense of control.

Hope everyone else is going strong!

20. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

That's amazing, I'm so happy you are working towards feeling better. :)

Belladisa likes this.