1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

just started a new

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by web_sterr, Apr 25, 2019.

1. web_sterr

web_sterr New Fapstronaut

age -21
    country - india
    partime businessman and a student

i just started a new and healthy lifestyle......from 23 april 2019

i quit smoking 3 months back

as a result i started PMO a lot

this 3 months were so rough and bad for me because everyday i use to PMO

and recently i found about this site on 23 april 2019

i dont know what to do and when to do,

i have totally wasted my 4th semester (current semester of collage)

can someone please make me a chart or kind of instructions for me to follow
    (some history
    1) i have been PMOing since i was 17(not regular,maaybe 3 times a week)
    2)regular PMOING started from 3 months counting backwards from 23 april..the day i quit smoking)

I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TO DO PLZ CAN SOMEONE GUIDE ME.....already geting good number of urges

Venu Bobby likes this.
  2. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Start to read our forum, you will find all answers here. You need to stop watching P, there is no other way.

3. LEEMANN

LEEMANN Fapstronaut

Welcome to the Nofap community,read the guides on how to do Nofap and you will be successful,I believe in you, you can do this and also Iv'e had this problem when I was 10 or 9 yr s old with PMO until the ages of 16 and 17,that's when I realized that I need to stop these addiction because it is killing my soul and my motivation on life.I've been on Nofap for three months and relapsed and now i'm on day 17 with no PMO,and keeping these mindset that make every day count when doing Nofap and when the urges come kicking in,the thing I do is that I do something I enjoy or something productive.Be strong and don't give in to these addiction,it will try to trick you with all sorts of thoughts just to do the 7 seconds of pleasure.
    Hope this helps

4. Venu Bobby

Venu Bobby Fapstronaut

Welcome to the NoFap Community,
    NEVER GIVE UP on your challenges.Be confident,Stay faithful,Never loose your confidence. Avoid all your temptations.Stay away from all those which will trigger ur temptations. Stay around people. Dont prefer to stay alone. Spend less time in BATHROOMS and TOILETS.Don't use mobiles or lappys or PC's privately.Pour some ICE WATER or ICE CUBES on ur penis if u get the sensation of M'ing. As soon as u get temptations get out of ur room and be in the room where there are people around you.NEVER GIVER UP and NEVER LOOSE UR CONFIDENCE.All the best.Do it well.QUIT PM.

LEEMANN likes this.