1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just rebooted, but now im trying even harder to quit fapping...

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by EternalDreams, Jun 10, 2019.

1. EternalDreams

EternalDreams Fapstronaut

After being on and off nofap for a few months, i want to start over again for one last shot. I’ve been somewhat promiscuous with certain folks on instagram and i want to leave that awful habit in the trash where it belongs. So i’m telling most of them about this and i hope they’ll understand. I’m tired of lying to myself that i’ll try to get better and hardly following through with it. I just graduated high school yesterday and i really want to make my life better. This nasty habit will no longer take control of me anymore.

Deleted Account and Kiz Whalifa like this.
  2. James02

James02 Fapstronaut

Good job on giving it another shot. I'm sure you will do well. Don't just give it one more try, it's a battle that may last a long time. A reboot can definitely help things out. Be ready to give it many more shots. Each step you take can help & make your quality of life much better.

I'm in the boat that social media doesn't provide much of a social benefit, so you may want to wrestle with the idea of cutting back on social media. Best of luck!

AlexWillDoIt and EternalDreams like this.
  3. EternalDreams

EternalDreams Fapstronaut

Thanks man!

4. majorfiddle23

majorfiddle23 Fapstronaut

We believe in you Fapstranaut:emoji_rocket:

EternalDreams likes this.