1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Journalist defends himself against antifa bullies.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

"LET'S GO FUCKBOY!"
    Brandon needed to start throwing hands at the end of this video to defend himself against cheap shots.

KatieWebber and Fausterity like this.
  2. Fausterity

Fausterity Fapstronaut

Journalists vs. Antifa? Tough call, but I think i'm gonna root for antifa.

3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

You pick Soy huh. lol

4. Fausterity

Fausterity Fapstronaut

It's Soy vs. Soy Merchants. The Brainwashed vs. The Brainwashers. The Brainwashers (journalists) are worse than antifa, there would be no antifa if journalists didn't brainwash them

5. I always laugh at how similar the right and left are in their extremism. Anyway, the person hitting him with the flag got rocked.

6. InnerFaith

InnerFaith Fapstronaut

4channers >>>>/pol/

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Me too.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. KatieWebber

KatieWebber New Fapstronaut

I think the journalist is doing the right thing, we have to protect ourselves.

BillKimble and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Honestly, God bless the Chans, still somewhat the Wild West of the Internet. No safe spaces, just like real life.

Fausterity likes this.
  10. InnerFaith

InnerFaith Fapstronaut

i didnt mean to complement 4channers.. i tryed to say something like "4channers go to /pol/ with your politics"
    more than this, i disagree with you, its a huge core of negativity, bigotry, racism, hate and bloodthirst.
    if by free speech you mean immoral speech, then you better ask yourself "what values do i bring with me?" other than "not being jewish/muslim/black".
    as for the sad person in the video, its sad for him that he brought himself into a big angry mob that didn't want his company in the first place, that he came just to argue and go fist fight with people. his behaviour was realy embarassing and then it escalated to fists. what point he tryed to make? they both hated each other before, and they both will keep on hating each other after.

11. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Don't take this personal, because it's not, and I don't mean it as an insult either, it merely is what it is. I don't really give a rip what or how you feel about 4chan. I don't need anyone's validation or confirmation or any sort of approval for what platform I choose to read or participate in. I don't need your lecture either on what you feel is moral or immoral or what values you think are positive or negative. Now, feel free to throw a hissy fit like you just did, it's just going to be met with a great big *shrug* because again, I simply don't care what you believe; got my own life, friends, and opinions.

12. InnerFaith

InnerFaith Fapstronaut

thats a big paragraph there buddy, so you do give a damm.
    but for me it dosent matter who you are, i will always preach against 4chanic garbage when i see it.

13. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Keep crying if you like then, knock yourself out. All you do is recruit more people for the other side, lol. You're just like that kid who threw a hissyfit when a Trump supporter came into the store he worked in to buy a vape. Let's see if I can find that vid and post it here. You're exactly that guy.

shaq.gif