Journal of A Sinner

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by Coram Deo, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Coram Deo

Coram Deo New Fapstronaut

Enough is enough.

I may have said this a hundred other times and acted otherwise. A righteous man may fall seven times but he always stands up again.

I am loved. Unconditionally. I really want my behavior to consistently show that now.

I want to be a light. I want to be a beacon for Him.

I want my life to change. I desperately want it to. And today, I am documenting this journey to completely die to my flesh and live for Him.

It is 11.11.2018. I have vowed to glorify God by enjoying Him forever.

My name is Coram Deo. And this is my daily journal.

Goals for tomorrow:

Get Bible reading done
    Hit the gym
    Study math

I'vebeenlost likes this.
  2. I'vebeenlost

I'vebeenlost Fapstronaut

Welcome! I pray that Jesus strengthens you on your journey. The road ahead will be challenging, but it will be worth it! Stay strong!

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." - Galatians 5:1

Coram Deo likes this.
  3. Coram Deo

Hey man! Amen to that. Thank you for the encouragement. I am confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Keep fighting. Do not give up.

I'vebeenlost likes this.
  4. Coram Deo

Day 1:

What a wonderful day. So grateful for today. It started awfully. I woke up at 8:00 after setting an alarm, after which I overslept again. I woke up at 12:30 pm, I was sad but in my head determined to make the most of the day.

Having started a Bible Study on the book of Romans by Steve Lawson, I really want to apply the things that God had been showing me in my life. Don came over to pray today and the service today was just God glorifying. To know the He saved me from wrath, where I was lost utterly dead. It just makes me stand in awe to who He is. God has been very very good to me, far more than I deserve. I am entitled to nothing, and in pursuing Him, I have everything.

We went for spontaneous fellowship today. The Turkish food was excellent and I made good friends with the waiter haha. It really was a nice time. It had its own challenges, but praise God it is well. Talking with Elisabeth is well, like always, wonderful.

I could not get any of my goals done today, but I plan on achieving the tomorrow.

I am reading the Bible now, so that should be theoretically done.

Coram Deo

5. Coram Deo

I deserve to die.

Why am I this way, Oh Lord? Why cannot I achieve lasting victory over this?

I seek thee, Oh Lord. I hold onto you. I need you. Help me. Please.

I have nobody on heaven and earth but you. Help me follow the right path. Help me. Change my life. Let me turn on a fresh leaf.