The No-Snooze Grand Challenge Welcome, fellow Fapstronauts. How we start our day shapes the entire rest of it. It shapes our entire day because of the fact that when you start snooze you set yourself up for failure and consequential day-long procrastination. Without a doubt, the creation and the daily practice of this singular, simple, yet life-changing habit is the road for the creation of subsequent positive habits in your daily life. (Let it be attaining to your desired diet, or workout, or generally killing procrastination during your day...) Imagine it like this. You start rolling a snowball down a snow-covered hillside. As it rolls the ball will pick up more snow, gaining more mass and surface area, and picking up even more snow and momentum as it rolls along. This is the power of this singular habit. You have to be committed, otherwise, there's no point in taking the challenge. It's going to be a 30-day challenge, where you'll wake up right after your alarm clock, without snoozing. I can do it. And I will do it. You can do it too. One thing that I ask you is to truly commit to this challenge if you join. Doing this for ten days then going back to your old habit, then re-joining the challenge to go back another time is not the purpose of this. The moment you join here, there will be no 0/30, until you reach the goal. And after you reach this goal, chances are there will be no expense of will power on your part, as the new habit is formed. (It takes about 21 days to form a new habit. However, 'cause we want to make sure it sticks, 30 days is the challenge) I am aware that about 90% of the people that will see this post will most probably not join due to whatever reason. And of the remaining 10%, 7% will fail to complete the challenge. So, my question is: Are you in the 3%? ----------------------------------------------------- If you're still reading, I genuinely believe you have what it takes. What you will need to do: 1) Reply to the post, let our fellow fapstronauts know that you took responsibility for yourself and your life. 2) Update the thread EVERY single day (it takes less than a minute to open the website and reply to the thread) letting us know where you are at. (i.e 10/30) PLEASE NOTE: Checking every day is a crucial part you must not neglige. It remembers of your commitment, gives you motivation, and will ultimately help you set up for success. There may be days where you really CAN'T update your status, and that's okay, but please try to do it every day. 3) Help create a harmonic environment where attendants positively contribute, support and motivate others with no drama. If you'd like, you can copy and paste this: " NO-SNOOZE Grand Challenge Attendee " in your signature by clicking here -> link) In this way, this thread can get into more and more eyes, and hopefully influence positively more and more people. And when you'll successfully complete the program, you'll earn yourself the rights to add to your signature "NO-SNOOZE Graduate " Ready? NOW START! =) Go-Go !!! A little advice in order to make the challenge easier, while giving you tons of increased energy. After waking up (or whenever you need an energy boost), pump yourself up. A great exercise for creating energy are burpees. Do about 20 seconds of burpees and you will notice the difference. Of course, you may add sets or create your own little (or not) workout.