1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Je Suis Mois

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mr. Awesome, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Mr. Awesome

Mr. Awesome New Fapstronaut

Hello and good day, afternoon, evening and night! I am a 21 year old straight male who is currently attending college, and would like to obtain a PhD someday.
    As for why I am on this website, I have been struggling with PMO since I was 14 years old, and lately (as in the last 2+ years) has become out of hand. I hate the thoughts it encourages, and the physical toll as well. It has been 6 days since my last PMO, and I plan to never PMO again. I am a Christian, and I would desire for my habits to reflect a Godly life, even if nobody else sees these habits.

Flyhigh and TakiTakiRumba like this.
  2. TakiTakiRumba

TakiTakiRumba Fapstronaut

Welcome to the site man. Let's do this. Shall we be accountability partners? Meanwhile just give a glance at all the forums, you will get a sense of what all resorires are available

Mr. Awesome likes this.
  3. Pray to the Lord to receive the Power to overcome it and then keep staying in that state.

Mr. Awesome likes this.
  4. Mr. Awesome

Mr. Awesome New Fapstronaut

We can be APs. I am assembling a group of 7 APs, you may be the second if you wish.

5. TakiTakiRumba

TakiTakiRumba Fapstronaut

I am in