1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ive stopped for now. I want my relationship to be better

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Mohly1990, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Mohly1990

Mohly1990 New Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,
    Havent posted in here in awhile things personally feel like im improving myself from where i was and my biggest motivation has always been my SO but now it feels like she is at her last bit with me. I masturbated awhile ago and lied to her about it because i told myself that it would be made a bigger deal than what it actually was. Thats my fault for letting me think i have some control over myself and also still lying to her. Nothing i say means much to her anymore because she cant believe it because the stipulation has been for awhile now "even if you did something you wouldn't tell me" and by all means everytime before now it has been like that and i feel like i should do something just so i could tell her about it, but i also don't want to give into anything that i really don't have control over. Have any of you been in a place like this with your relationship. Because since we have been together my problems have been translated as "i know better" or "its not that big of a deal" and even now she feels unlistened to and minimized. Shes sleeping on the couch and the only reason i can think of her staying right now is because she has nowhere else to go. The only other worst part is that normally i would justify this loneliness and saddness as an excuse to go masturbate but i dont want to turn to that it just feels like such a shitty habit to give into and just not worth it. Any feedback would be great.
    Thanks.

Baldur likes this.
  2. I can't truly empathize with your situation as I have never had a girlfriend let alone relationship problems but I can tell you something: Don't relapse. It's incredible that you've made it this far. I'm starting and I hope that I can at least survive a month. Also, use the loneliness and sadness as an excuse to push on. It won't last forever and you want to be a better person when it's gone.

3. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

I agree with Kurosuki. Keep on the no PMO thing. Get stronger. Tell your SO what you are going through and signal that you value her very much and
    that you are ready to get rid of this addiction!
    Get active in the community and an acountability partner. It helps! I wish you all the best!
    Cheers!
    /Baldur

4. joshuastew1985

joshuastew1985 New Fapstronaut

Hi i'm still new here and learning things here. How long are you together? I think you socially awkward with each other?