1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Its impossible to find a decent looking girl.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Bandido, Oct 14, 2018.

1. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

Those "decent looking girls" you see might be hiding behind a wall of make up anyway. So who knows what's going on.

2. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

probably because women are interested in taking care of their personal problems and not on other people like going out with them. They just get busy with life sometimes, don't take it personally, I had to learn that sometimes the hard way, as well as I started to get busy with life too. lol.

3. Run_Like_Joseph_Did

Run_Like_Joseph_Did Fapstronaut

No man on the face of this planet deserves a woman including you and me. We don’t deserve women to hold or cherish and so it’s best to understand that we are not better than anyone. Their is one thing the guys that have girlfriends have that you and I don’t and that’s guts

Bman101 likes this.
  4. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

when i was on a 86 days streak(when i first had sex on nofap) without sex or M every girl was looking good for me loll

5. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

btw man blaming on women is not a good strategy at all

Bman101 likes this.
  6. SHGSH Foote

SHGSH Foote Fapstronaut

You sound like Eliot Rodgers. Delusions of grandeur. Then again you're a known troll in the forums. It'd be a lot funnier if you would just play the role instead of trying to act like a serious poster.

Bman101 likes this.
  7. RedGryphon

RedGryphon Fapstronaut

Woah man, with that attitude no girl is gonna want to get with you.

souvlakispacestation likes this.
  8. Personally I believe that no person “deserves” anything at all. To think that you do is a recipe for entitlement.

JB333 likes this.