1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It's Hurting Me

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ameeet, May 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

Hey guys something off topic here not really but very close too pmo but its hurt me
    I love to make music from my childhood and i learned from the internet(still learning), it is my hobby, dream, want to become music producer, from the last one year I share all of the knowledge, tips, techniques etcc.. to one of my childhood friend (music producer too) to support him but now he became like some attitude guy, making good tracks I thought he will share his knowledge with me but no. It's hurting why I share with him, why I gave him so much importance.. etccc
    Now we know pmo lead us shrink our brain, less working in some areas, can't concentrate, can't creative etcc I'm addicted to pmo 1 whole decade everyday extremely heavy user still doing
    .. this lead me to can't make good tracks, can't take my brain work something on it, I cry everyday what this happen to me ?

Here it is SS

Attached Files: