1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It's all worth it

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Staystronger, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Staystronger

Staystronger New Fapstronaut

I'm 27 years old and had been PMO since I was about 12 years old at least 2-3 times per week, and had a deathgrip but didn't know any better. The first few times I had sex I was nowhere near finishing, this worried me at first but I brushed it off.

I got engaged at 25 and we had abstained from sex, but obviously this issue was in the back of my mind. I continued to PMO and suddenly one day I had ED 6 months before our wedding! I didn't have an erection for 3 days so I freaked out, was scared shitless and didn't know what to do. So I went to the ER and saw a urologist to rule out any physical symptoms. I finally found this site and I can say it saved my life. I was hopeless and whenever I had an urge I came here and my mind was instantly in a better place.
    Fast forward, I did not PMO for those 6 months and despite various flatlines, I did not relapse. Everything went well and I can finish without issues within 5 min. I strongly urge anyone with the same issues to keep reading these success stories. It got me through my dark times and will certainly be a guiding light to all.

2. IamRick

IamRick Fapstronaut

Congratulations man, 6 months is no joke. I'll definitely keep hitting those success stories, the inspiration is too good.

Buddhabro likes this.
  3. FriendlyGuitarist

FriendlyGuitarist Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing and words of encouragement! keep up the success!