1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It really sucks when your a sophomore in high school and you never had a girlfriend

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Nov 2, 2016.

1. ^you dont need to tell me read my last posts im not so lonely anymore

2. WarriorScarr

WarriorScarr Fapstronaut

Everything I posted are examples of ways to flirt bro

3. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

*giggles* *pokes you on facebook*

4. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

I didn't get a girl until a a few weeks before I graduated hs. I was a senior she was a freshman. my whole high-school life was focused on getting a girl it was like all I ever thought about. I'm about to be 26 soon and looking back I laugh at and disappointed most of my focus was on obtaining a girl and I didn't do stuff in high school like join a club or a sport. I know how you feel about not having a gf in hs.but don't let it eat away at you like it ate at me away for pretty much my years in high school. your story is not uncommon like myself many others can relate. strive to be the best version of yourself, I wish I knew what I knew now when I was in high school

QUOTE="mgracer48, post: 635736, member: 92228"]I really hope this choice in NoFap will help shape me into a more attractive man.
    And then i compare myself to my best friend who told me has had 3 relationships ! AND GUESS WHAT HE IS A FRESHMAN
    :( Makes me feel like a loser
    (and i know im not )[/QUOTE]

5. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

also I don't want you to think not faping will give you super powers and will get you girl. get it out of your head if you think this that nofap = getting me a girl. because if you think like that and you don't see girls coming down the road your gonna get down on yourself which could possibly cause u to relapse. you have to do others stuff along with nofap. listen to podcast. There's a podcast for any topic you can possibly think of and yes theres podcast on attracting girls. go to the gym, meditate, read books, work on your social skills. THESE are things along with this community that will help you become the best version of yourself to attract a girl. and stop the comparison game it's a killer man learn to let that go

QUOTE="mgracer48, post: 635736, member: 92228"]I really hope this choice in NoFap will help shape me into a more attractive man.
    And then i compare myself to my best friend who told me has had 3 relationships ! AND GUESS WHAT HE IS A FRESHMAN
    :( Makes me feel like a loser
    (and i know im not )[/QUOTE]

6. I may be wrong here, but in high school and college, wouldn't one be more focused on studying and gaining knowledge to be successful and graduate in the first instance? I thought everything else was secondary?

7. sven_from_russia

sven_from_russia Fapstronaut

Try being old enough to have graduated college and NEVER having had a girlfriend. I feel your pain. It's a major, major source of depression, and the only way to fix it is this path, rebooting and staying positive. I send good vibes your way man.

8. I'm a junior in High School and I've never had one either. I feel lonely. But I will not let myself become one of those guys who dedicates everything to "getting a girlfriend". It's lonely, but good friends are valuable as well.

9. Exactly. My friend just broke up with his girlfriend. He was in a really shitty mood for a few months when he was in that relationship. He never had time for me or any of our friends. He was in major depression when he broke up, but now he's better than ever.

HappyDaysAreHereAgain likes this.
  10. Green_Tea

Green_Tea Fapstronaut

High school is where ones mind is destroyed. ;)

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. grahamazing

grahamazing New Fapstronaut

As a sophomore in college I think I can help you. I remember how much value I placed on relationships back then (and still do). Really the number one thing you can do is build up your confidence. It all comes down to what you say to yourself. Start becoming more aware of what you are telling yourself. If you catch yourself saying something like, "my friend is killing it and I'm not", understand that the discomfort of this type of thought is normal and will influence change in your life. Become an active observer of yourself so that you can recognize the things that empower you and the things that drag you down. As far as relationships go, just explore. You WILL find someone! It doesn't matter who you date. Some of the best girls in 5 years are under your radar right now. If you branch out into new social circles you will find someone that you can be with.

12. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

That's the good part of your message!!

Focus on your own thing and do where you are really good !

And stay in your "social group" , don't interfere with other groups !

13. Little Dragon

Little Dragon Fapstronaut

You real man i love u

14. NickValentine

NickValentine Fapstronaut

Well said.

Mattomatic likes this.