1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It okay being alone.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Workforthatlife, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Workforthatlife

Workforthatlife Fapstronaut

[​IMG] I admit the majority of my young life I was alone, mainly because I talked alot and put my foot in my mouth even more. The end result is being more confident in what you like and dislike,not following other people beliefs but making your own.

It always nice being with another person and sometime just talking to another person is great emotionally. Other time it okay being alone with your thoughts or even just doing some silly things and laugh for no reason.

Enjoy your solitude for now. I know in the future you'll have friends, family and people that'll take up alot more of your time and bring you happiness.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  2. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

"Feels like regardless how much I grow I'm in a cage. Guess it time for me to pick that lock."

Why does it seem like you are in a cage? (Perhaps another Fapstronaut can give advice?)

Workforthatlife likes this.
  3. Workforthatlife

Workforthatlife Fapstronaut

Because currently I'm saving up for an apartment. Living with my parents that tend to be a tad controlling, making me a cage lacking freedom. Only a matter of time till I'm set however.