1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It happened to me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by esforzado, Mar 23, 2017.

1. esforzado

esforzado Fapstronaut

I had left my family and my home. I joined a religious Order. After 7 years of being in that institution, I began to feel homesick and I didn´t sleep well. As a young fellow I had temptations to M and sometimes did it. My life as a student for the priesthood fell down in every aspect, became a mess. I had same sex attraction and certain voyeurism emerged from inside of me, remembering some action that took place 10 years earlier with a classmate, close friend on mine. I was desperate to watch the other boys while in the showers. Someone went to the Superior and told him about this and I was expelled or banned from the Order. I felt miserable, felt very lonely, until I found a girl and got married. I know about loneliness and depression. Men, write to me if you have these kind of personal problems. See you.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  2. I hope you are doing well with nofap and in life. See you around!

3. esforzado

esforzado Fapstronaut

Yeah, thanks, I certainly am doing well with NoFap and in life. You?

4. I am on day 46 nofap. My life is improving little by little.

5. esforzado

esforzado Fapstronaut

In Spanish we have this saying: poco a poco se anda mucho. Little by little you walk a lot. So, that´s what you are doing, being brave in your commitment to end up that common vice. 46 days of NoFap are admirable: Now some little advice: Persevere, persevere and persevere!