1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is your skin clearing up and getting better overall?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Easy_Rider, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Haha.true

2. Since some called you out, even if it was long ago, I'll bite. Exfoliating for me does more harm than good. But cleaning is good definitely. Also NoFap seems to help, but the jury is out on that.

3. I am at day 63 . My skin becomes brighter every time I go on a streak. But I guess there are no limits coz , the longer my streak goes , the better my hair/skin becomes. Brones grow very less often , Spots tend to disappear , over all look improves.
    I have seen people who dont fap for like 5-6 months and they have skins like a Hollywood superstar. Ofc they are not P addicted , they avoid M and O .
    So yeah , I think sperm preservation helps brightening the skin.

legendsneverdie likes this.
  4. legendsneverdie

legendsneverdie Fapstronaut

Finally someone gets it!:)

5. WasZeusWrong?

WasZeusWrong? Fapstronaut

It's really interesting to hear all of these stories of changes to the skin because of NoFap. I haven't noticed that myself, but if you're having problems with break-outs, I encourage you to experiment with eliminating dairy from your diet. It worked wonders for me. I was always very skeptical about food allergies, but cutting out milk, yogurt, etc. succeeded where so many lotions and potions had failed. I noticed improvement after a month of being dairy-free and an almost total elimination of symptoms after about six months. I know this won't work for everyone, but it might be worth a try. Better skin really does help us to feel better in so many ways, I think.

6. legendsneverdie

legendsneverdie Fapstronaut

Dude, pretty sure everyone who has problems with skin knows not to do dairy. I havent' had dairy in forever yet I still had bad breakouts due to PMO. Once I stopped, skin cleared up

7. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

My skin is indeed healthier, and I haven't done anything new, I've always washed my face twice a day and I had acne anyway. Now I'm slowly breaking free from it.