1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is your skin clearing up and getting better overall?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Easy_Rider, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Easy_Rider

Easy_Rider Fapstronaut

I feel like my skin is getting better overall and clearing up/healing already. I’m getting these unusual itches which I interpret as the body healing itself. I saw a before and after video online where the person did NoFap for 5 months and looked tremendously better. Anyone have experience with this?

Eleanor and Deleted Account like this.
  2. SupBruh

SupBruh Fapstronaut

Nope

Cleaning it (moisturizing/exfoliating too) is what actually helps

3. My skin is improving. I no longer look pale. But that could be because of the good habits I have now. Better sleep and the like.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Paul Dyson

Paul Dyson Fapstronaut

Whenever I get a streak of no PMO going, my skin usually clears up to a high degree. I guess my hormonal levels are more balanced during the longer streaks which helps clearing my skin up. It could also be that I tend to suffer from zinc deficiency when I PMO. Skin problems is known to be related to zinc deficiency, although, in my case, taking zinc tablets won't allow me to MO and still have perfect skin, some acne will always be present when I MO.

thistimeimmadoitright likes this.
  5. DocT

DocT Fapstronaut

my skin gets darker when im on a pmo binge. a friend asked me why ive turned dark all of a sudden

6. Absolutely after just a few days of no PMO my skin starts to clear up.

thistimeimmadoitright likes this.
  7. Sakhi

Sakhi Fapstronaut

I dont know what type of person you. Ur account is compelelty suspended. And ur words are lie. Always trying to demolish others.. ur promoting fapping everywhere. I seen u so many times

8. Sakhi

Sakhi Fapstronaut

Yes im sure. I have also expercied this in short time although I had so many relapses.. thats due to so much nutrients and hoemones that u dont realease them while ejaculation. The goes to heal your body make u shine and masculine with so many other benefits. ..

9. Sakhi

Sakhi Fapstronaut

Man thats because ur negro. That is natural state of ur skin. That mean you get healthier when you dont fapp. The more u get dark the more healthier u become... just like somrone who is white skin when he gets healthy he become more white and light..

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. IR254

IR254 Fapstronaut

Yes, after around 7-10 days my skin starts to clear up a lot. As soon as I relapse, however, it gets very bad again.

11. I think you need to read his comment again.

Eleanor and IR254 like this.
  12. DocT

DocT Fapstronaut

im negro yes but we negros know when we are getting darker, take for example a chain smoking negro who gets dark lips over time...............its similar. most black guys have a radiant glow to their dark/brown skin when they are in optimal health

13. I get red if im PMOing
    and I think others get red too, just it appears different on different skin tones.

14. Easy_Rider

Easy_Rider Fapstronaut

My skin is definitely healing and clearing up. Face is less puffy, too. Have been drinking lots of water since starting too.

15. Mavricko

Mavricko Fapstronaut

A bit but I’m also applying moisturiser regularly so it might just be that

16. legendsneverdie

legendsneverdie Fapstronaut

17. oldman83

oldman83 Fapstronaut

My dry skin toes seemed to be healing up but i think it is due to exercise and eating well

18. Quick question here.why the hell did you bump a thread that's over a year old?

19. legendsneverdie

legendsneverdie Fapstronaut

to spread awareness

20. Better this than relapsing after a year mate.

legendsneverdie likes this.