1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this the start to a new life?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BlackVelvet, Oct 29, 2014.

1. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Fapstronaut

I know I'm only a few days in my streak but I'm already feeling positive effects. Nofap has truly changed my life and I hope it's doing the same for everyone else. I'm truly a shy person and staying away from PMO really boosts my self confidence. Thank you to everyone on this forum. You've made a 16 year old boy into a man. I can even talk to girls without feeling like a level 10 creepster.

2. Giving Up

Giving Up Fapstronaut

M On My 1 Day Today..:)

3. ds112358

ds112358 Fapstronaut

Well done on completing 2 weeks!

I know the feeling, the euphoria and the confidence... You feel like nothing in life can stop you. But make sure you focus on your goals and don't let your guard down. Once the flatline hits you, you will be truly tested. The positive effects will come back, but you must stay strong during the flatline.

I'm not trying to demotivate you. It's just that I've relapsed so many times as soon as the flatline hits me. Just be careful.

Stay strong :) Best wishes.

4. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Fapstronaut

Thank you ds! I'll be sure to heed your warning. Let's stay vigilant together!