1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there any repellent for Lizard (JUST TO GET RID OF HOUSE GECKO!)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Zillion, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

I`ve been through trouble with lizard for more than a year now!.
    initially, I hate looking into a lizard (It`s skin, texture, color)
    looks gross!. Though I managed to overcome a fear of lizards, now I`m able to even closely look at lizards.

now the problem is I used to hear the sound of lizard (home one), since last year`sFebruaryy to November. but all of the sudden sounds of lizard went disappeared from November 2018.

so I was happy to sleep with silence, but again now I`m hearing to sound of LIZARD!

it`s very disturbing, it feels like someone knocking behind your ears with some steel rod.

So, what does made lizard to stop making noise for a specific period of time? (NOV-FEB)

so.. here are my questions..

why am I hearing lizard sounds so often?

Why do they usually make sounds at night?

How toget rid off sound or how to not allow lizards into my home?

2. get a bunch of foxes and snakes, they love eating lizards, or you know a cat.

3. Whenever I was on a tropical island during my Navy days we used to enjoy having geckos in the barracks.

Aren’t they harmless?

I always thought they were cool.

4. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

THey`re absolutely harmless but barely adorable!. I know who were love lizards so much.

but those lizards are in brownish white, the texture on its skin makes me cringe!.

I`m also an animal lover, yet I can`t stand for lizards. I won`t hurt them but I don`t want them to disturb me during the sleep..

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Hold it to your ear and they will clamp on your earlobe making a really cool pair of live earrings .

Deleted Account and HegHeu like this.
  6. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Mate your comment deserves some reddit gold.

Deleted Account likes this.