1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there any gay/bisexual guys?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by billiammn, Mar 3, 2019.

1. billiammn

billiammn Fapstronaut

It is extremely hard to find them here. I have seen so many who says same sex attraction or sissy or whatever I don't know, but I haven't seen many people who defines themselves as gay or bisexual.

I am proud to be gay, and I want to find some fellows here and deal with our problems.

A41:14A, sgtsj, Efree and 1 other person like this.
  2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

There's literally a "Gay Fapstronauts" group on the forum.

3. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I'm a bisexual guy. I'm mostly in the closet (my mom is the only one who knows).

Deleted Account and billiammn like this.
  4. billiammn

billiammn Fapstronaut

Thanks everyone for help .

5. billiammn

billiammn Fapstronaut

@drac16
    Interesting! I told my parents 1 week ago, and they are Christian pastors .But I was so depressed and desperate so I told them. They are in shock but it is my life so I shouldn't worry too much. They were the last people I wanted to tell in my life and they are almost the last ones in deed who knows I am gay haha.

drac16 likes this.
  6. Judas Johnson

Judas Johnson Fapstronaut

Hey Bill!

billiammn likes this.
  7. I'm sorry for saying this but when I saw this thread this morning, my jaw dropped to the floor and I was like, "He can't be serious? This has to be a joke, right? He does know that they're a lot of gay and bisexual men on here, right?" I feel so bad for thinking that, but don't feel bad. I'm sure they're people out there who've done the same thing. You're in a place where we all come together to heal each other and make each other stronger. c:

8. Judas Johnson

That last sentence is beautiful

billiammn and aspiringwriter1997 like this.
  9. Well, thank you so much for that! That means a lot to me! I also saw that you liked my post in the auto-fellatio discussion and that made me feel so relieved since I was afraid of putting that story out there, but seeing nothing negative about it (so far) has brought so much opening and reassurance toward me. c:

Judas Johnson likes this.
  10. Judas Johnson

In a way I'm glad I'm not flexible enough to autofellate, I'd never leave the house!
    It's something I have regular dreams about though.

aspiringwriter1997 likes this.
  11. I'd never do it again since I'm way too short and strangely though, I've never dreamed about it ever.

12. Judas Johnson

It's a real reoccurring dream for me, never a wet dream though.
    Strangely I've never had a wet dream.
    But from what some have said on here I'm likely to get some doing no PMO

aspiringwriter1997 likes this.
  13. This is true since I had on between Day 29-30 and that was the first one I had in years so it'll happen when you least expect it.

billiammn and Judas Johnson like this.
  14. Steady on gentlemen.

15. billiammn

billiammn Fapstronaut

Thanks everyone for commenting :) Now I can get support from you guys :D

drac16 likes this.