1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is that wrong to stay EVERYDAY! inside of room - for some period of time??

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Zillion, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

Basically, I`m not an introvert, also I hate to see when people making small talk.
    It doesn`t mean I`m against over socializing or extroverts.

It`s just myself, my attitude!.

I also used to make friends, but just a handful of friends, not groupies!.

I was decided to not often visit public places like the shopping mall, park e.t.c.
    until I finish my studies, I`ve applied for one of the important course, it will serve pretty much for getting better career options.

so is that bad to stay in a room

I do workouts at home, take a reference for studies, doing vlogs everyday on youtube, meditate, listen to lo-fi kinds of music, eat healthy foods.

yet, I`m not ready to often go out.

but I`ll go out occasionally for shopping, to meet someone, for a haircut and those kinds of stuff.

so, is that anything wrong with me?. am I taking studies so serious?

2. path_finder

path_finder Fapstronaut

If You are happy Like IT IS, where should be a Problem with staying Home?

3. No, I don't think it's wrong to stay in your room for some time every single day. I think that if you're not tempted to PMO, you can spend time alone in your room, doing whatever you want to do that can make you a better person physically and mentally.

4. ? ? ?

? ? ? Fapstronaut

Being in nature from time to time is great for your soul . . .

but do what you feel . . . as long as your happy, that's what really counts .

Deleted Account likes this.